E.L.F. Cream Eyeshadow (duo): Butter Pecan

Filtered by age: 30-35
E.L.F. Cream Eyeshadow (duo): Butter Pecan

2.5

This makes a good alternative to using eye primer on the lids. As with most cream shadows, they tend to crease. If u use this as ur base before applying powder eyeshadow, great results! I have a couple of this pots and I match the cream colors to my other powder shadows. The colors of powder shadows pop when applied over this cream base. I actually get more depth in colors than when using eyelid primer alone. This duo makes a perfect base for bronzy look. I also like applying reddish colors on this to create a deeper, more dramatic color. I played with it using as eyeliner too, it will smudge for sure but if u apply very close to the lash line, it's less chances that it will rub on ur creases. Price is unbeatable for its functions on my me :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this one and Mocha Swirl duos, but for me, they are just plain useless. They will crease on me, regardless of what I do. I use UDPP under, trying setting them with powder, shadows, nothing works. I do however have pretty oily eyelids and kind of hooded eyes, so I guess that's the reason why while so many others like them, these shadows are just not for me. Colors are nice thought, and shows good on my pale (nw15) skin.