Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

3.6

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 5/15/2017 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Today's mark one month I've using this therapy oil. My skin is acne prone type, at first I was afraid to give it a try since it was oil based but if you never try you'll never know and yeah it was doing good to my skin texture. It started when I'm running out of moisturiser and my previous moisturiser was pricey so I'm giving this a try. Honestly I'm loving this cause it makes my skin feeling softer. It also help repairing my skin and makes my makeup looks flawlessly. I don't have any problem with the scent and the packaging since it using a dispenser pump so I could control how much pump I would want. Plus, it wasn't greasy when I put this on my face unlike Bio Oil. I woke up feeling fresh and moisture. But I haven't seen this giving me a great result on my post acne marks. I'm hoping it will give in another months. Overall, if you not suffer from any problematic skin, definitely recommended this to you!!!

on 5/14/2017 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this as it said that it gets rid of scars & uneven skin tone, which was what I was after. I absolutely hated the scent, but I thought that if this really works the smell could be bearable. I've only used it three times and I noticed that I have a few bumps forming on my skin :( After working so hard to make my face clear over the past few months only to see new pimples really upset me. I will not be using this again.

on 4/23/2016 6:08:00 AM

Tried this for rm9.90 for 25ml. This baby works slower but it really does its job! My scar's getting fader once apply it (after a few applications, yes). And what makes this recommendable is this also can be used to damaged skin, and it helps to repair it as well. Definitely will repurchase it 👍🏻

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's not greasy suitable to use even during summer.

on 3/7/2013 11:14:00 PM

I'm not too crazy about the smell. It doesn't smell 'delicious' like chocolate to me at all, instead I find the smell rather wired and too strong. Also my bf doesn't like the smell as well.

I've been using the product on and off for about one month and haven't seen any visible result yet. I don't think I will buy it again. However, if I do see the result I may only use it on the small marked area on my skin to avoid the smell.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this product. I actually mix it with my skin cream....My shea butter...body lotion. Rarely use it straight out of the bottle. Trying to stretch my dollar. My bottle was $11.50 at Wal-greens. A little steep for oil...BUT WORTH IT!

This is a nice oil to use all over your body, it has a thin consistency and a soothing smell, I like the fact that there's vitamin E in it, and the price is affordable.

Edit: After carefully studying the ingredient list and searching online, I don't think I am too impressed with the content of this product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this smell of this stuff, I smell like a giant chocolate pudding(haha).
It has been scientifically proven that slathering anything on old white stretchmarks will not improve its appearance once it is pass its red/purple stage, thus it did not do anything for my old stretchmarks but on my new ones, it seems to have an effect(again, scientifically proven that massaging new stretchmarks will promote better circulation thus helping the collagen deposits which contributes to less severe stretchmarks) on my red ones. I am not sure whether this is a result of the skin therapy oil or massaging it religiously everyday. ANYTHING to get those pesky marks off. This product absorbs quickly and is mildly hydrating(mind you.. I have very dry and sensitive skin).

on 12/20/2010 12:28:00 AM

I bought this when I accidentally touched the top of my hand on an iron ( that was set to maximum heat so perhaps got some severe 1st degree burns close to 2nd degree ).
after 3 weeks of diligently applying this oil a couple of times a day, I Can honestly say that you can barely notice that I even burned my hand.
I think it really works because I've burned my hand during ironing before and back when I didn't put any therapy oil and just applied aleo vera gel ( which I think didn't do enough for recovery ) i was left with nasty skin discolouration.

overall not sure if i want to buy this again because I don't really fancy the overpowering cocao/baby oil smell, perhaps if they reduce the fragrance in the future I'll continue purchasing once my bottle runs out, however, will still be on the look out for more natural and fragrance free products.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is an amazing little product. It has a better price tag than bio-oil and not as heavy feeling.

It works great on my face and body. I use it all the time and gives my skin a long soft feel. It even work well on my combination skin on my face without making it very oily or clog pores.

Even though it's small, it can last for a long while. Definite must have!

Popular Body Skincare Products