Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.5

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 10/28/2018 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this 1-2 x a day for about 4 months now, umm holy WOW, this oil is amaze balls. I use this directly on my skin (at night)after toning, let it absorb for about 20 minutes, then proceed with the next step in my routine, wow, this has made my 49(just turned yesterday🤪) year old skin look ahhhmazing. I will sometimes add a few drops to my moisturizer in the morning and let it absorb well before applying primer. The bottle states that 93% of users have seen a difference in scars, stretch marks, dry damaged skin, uneven skin tone, and aging skin. I don't have any scars or uneven skin tone except darkness under my eyes, but it has dramatically smoothed the lines around my mouth that are small but they bug me, and just given my skin and overall clarity and freshness, as if I had an expensive peel or laser, and people have complimented me.. I can't say enough about this product, I definitely recommend.

on 5/17/2018 11:58:00 AM

I was using bio oil to relieve itch on my body but this was cheaper. I tried both the rose hip and cocoa version and love both. They absorb into the skin, relieve itch, light and smell so nice especially the cocoa one. Cheap and good packaging. Mineral oil like baby oils don’t work well for me, but for some strange reason this did not cause itch for me. I tried it on the face and it is too rich and causes acne. Strictly on the body for me .

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 4 days only but the results are amazing. By the second day of using it, my bumpy face became smooth and supple. I'm just hoping that it'll get rid of my post acne marks.

UPDATE: After 2 weeks of using this i noticed that I've been getting closed comedones on my cheeks. Since then I've stopped using it.

on 12/22/2016 5:28:00 PM

This stuff is just great! I use this on my face several times per week at bedtime, after I've removed my make-up and cleansed my face. This oil is absorbed quite fast, which I like. It doesn't make skin an oily mess. It doesn't cause breakouts. I think it does make my skin look plumper in the morning. All in all a great affordable product and much better than more expensive counterparts I have tested. It's perfect for the Winter months when skin is gets drier than usual. I like the packaging too, quite hygienic.

The one con is the smell. It smells a lot of cocoa butter which I don't really like. But all the benefits outweigh this minor flaw. I will be repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really love this oil. I've been using is for a few months now and my skin has improved tremendously. I suffer from dry, sensitive skin and this oil helps to keep my face soft and moisturized. It doesn't do well with discolorations but it's great as a moisturizer and I love the way my skin feels after using it and it's not greasy. The smell is amazing! (I love the coca butter scent) Was pretty pricey for me but I haven't found anything better as yet that will keep my face soft and sleek the way this does.

on 2/12/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this through amazon to help with some dark spots and skin discoloration on my body and use as a general moisturizer in the summer time when I didn't want to use a heavier lotion. I'll admit I wasn't particularly regular in my application so it was probably used like every day for a few weeks and then sporadically until I ran out. I didn't see much improvement if any for the dark spots. As a moisturizer, it was ok really. It didn't feel too greasy (more like a dry oil) and I thought it absorbed quickly but the feeling of being moisturized didn't last long as I would feel dry the next day (and this is during the summer in an apartment without aircon).

So 2 stars because it wasn't good, but it could of been worse. Even though it was fairly cheap, I wouldn't buy it again. For dark spots, I've had a lot better luck with rose hip seed oil and for a moisturizing oil, I'd probably just go with coconut oil even though it leaves me feeling greasy, if I'm pressed for cash. Long story short, there are definitely better alternatives out there around this same price point if you're looking for moisturizer or something to help with dark spots.

on 12/26/2015 10:19:00 PM

I really like this oil. It's inexpensive and smells nice. I had my eyebrows tattooed and got a terrible rash from the antibiotic cream I was using. I switched to just rubbing this oil on my brows and it healed much faster and minimized the itching. Great for people with eczema and sensitive skin!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. It moisturizes but does not feel greasy. I feel silky smooth after using it. It does have a chocolate smell which isn't my first choice but it's not strong. I just started using this so I am not sure about fading scars/stretch marks but can tell you the texture and moisturizing ability is fantastic. Bought at CVS for buy one get one half off, $17 for two. Not bad at all.

Great product! Inexpensive, beautifully moisturizing, NOT OILY. Absorbs quickly, so it can be used during the day. Love it.

on 12/10/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this before bed time on a clean face and damp skin while massaging it all over face and neck it works amazing, once it dries off I use night cream over it. Skin looks amazing and glows next day

Popular Body Skincare Products