Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.7

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really love this oil. I've been using is for a few months now and my skin has improved tremendously. I suffer from dry, sensitive skin and this oil helps to keep my face soft and moisturized. It doesn't do well with discolorations but it's great as a moisturizer and I love the way my skin feels after using it and it's not greasy. The smell is amazing! (I love the coca butter scent) Was pretty pricey for me but I haven't found anything better as yet that will keep my face soft and sleek the way this does.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this product. I actually mix it with my skin cream....My shea butter...body lotion. Rarely use it straight out of the bottle. Trying to stretch my dollar. My bottle was $11.50 at Wal-greens. A little steep for oil...BUT WORTH IT!

on 5/6/2010 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Palmer's can do no wrong in my opinion! I absolutely love all of their products.

I first started using this last summer on a bad sunburn. Where I would normally peel horribly, when using this I peeled very minimally.
It is now the last month of Autumn (Fall) here in Australia and I am using this for my increasingly dry skin. It works wonders! I slather it on my skin overnight and depending on time, put some on in the mornings too. It gives a nice satin finish to my skin, smells amazing and moisturises my skin beautifully!

My only issue with it is the packaging. It gets a bit messy with the dispenser and would work better with a pump.

Otherwise I am very happy. The price is great, it does the job well and it smells delicious!

Popular Body Skincare Products