Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.8

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 3/13/2014 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Had new stretch marks on my legs and was desperate to get them off this stuff worked great also made my legs look great, soft, glowy, and faded scars too. I used it twice a day for less than a month cant see them at all now. If you are too busy or lazy to make your own oil or haven't wanted to try bio oil (which worked well for me as well) this is great.

on 6/19/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried a sample of this oil and at first was repelled by how strong the smell was, then, after half an hour I realised I really, really liked the fragrance in the oil (It's the same fragrance as the lotion, only stronger). I was looking to purchase some but found it to be quite expensive from Boots and I don't trust these online sellers. When the perfumes I have now run out I might not buy another perfume and actually buy this instead and use it as a perfume.
I've read that the smell wears off, but I don't remember that happening, I found it to be lovely. I normally find Palmer's lotion to smell a bit cheap and not as rich as genuine cocoa-butter but this oil was gorgeous. Would definitely buy a bottle of it!

on 3/25/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this oil, I use it on my face and it makes it softer and helps alot with the appearance os fine lines, my skin looks smoother , hydrated and its not greay at all, the smell is soft and calming, I just wish it comes with a dropper, everytime I use this on my face It makes me look less tired, around my eyes and the lines aroung mouth, excellent oil for such a great price!

on 12/6/2011 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this oil! I use it on my face twice a day right before I apply my moisturizer and it leaves my face so soft and hydrated. I have super dry skin especially now that its winter and this really helps! I would def recommend.

Popular Body Skincare Products