Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.3

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 10/28/2018 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this 1-2 x a day for about 4 months now, umm holy WOW, this oil is amaze balls. I use this directly on my skin (at night)after toning, let it absorb for about 20 minutes, then proceed with the next step in my routine, wow, this has made my 49(just turned yesterday🤪) year old skin look ahhhmazing. I will sometimes add a few drops to my moisturizer in the morning and let it absorb well before applying primer. The bottle states that 93% of users have seen a difference in scars, stretch marks, dry damaged skin, uneven skin tone, and aging skin. I don't have any scars or uneven skin tone except darkness under my eyes, but it has dramatically smoothed the lines around my mouth that are small but they bug me, and just given my skin and overall clarity and freshness, as if I had an expensive peel or laser, and people have complimented me.. I can't say enough about this product, I definitely recommend.

on 5/17/2018 11:58:00 AM

I was using bio oil to relieve itch on my body but this was cheaper. I tried both the rose hip and cocoa version and love both. They absorb into the skin, relieve itch, light and smell so nice especially the cocoa one. Cheap and good packaging. Mineral oil like baby oils don’t work well for me, but for some strange reason this did not cause itch for me. I tried it on the face and it is too rich and causes acne. Strictly on the body for me .

on 11/19/2016 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely final step for dry skin. It seals in your moisturizer & is silky without being too oil. This is in large part due to the isopropyl myristate, which is fluid & not oily and also causes blackheads fairly easily. I use a clarisonic in the morning & both AHAs & BHAs twice daily, so I don't have an issue with that, but I wish they would simply leave it completely out. Even if it made the blend oilier, I wouldn't mind since it's a advanced blend of antioxidants in a nice base.

on 4/23/2016 6:08:00 AM

Tried this for rm9.90 for 25ml. This baby works slower but it really does its job! My scar's getting fader once apply it (after a few applications, yes). And what makes this recommendable is this also can be used to damaged skin, and it helps to repair it as well. Definitely will repurchase it 👍🏻

on 4/18/2016 11:56:00 PM

I tried the new paraben-free/"good stuff inside" oil and strangely, it dried my skin. I even layered it with my usual lotion but the result was awful. I also don't like Palmer's heavy fragrance. It smells/feels like a layer of cloying grease. And again, parched nasty skin.
Can't recommend. Nope.

When I started shaving my legs in middle school it was awful. I would get severe razor burn so any lotion I put on my legs burned like crazy . What made it worse was the fact I have pale Irish skin and dark coarse hair on my legs so when I did shave it never looked like it. I hated it but I had to do it so I tried the most mild things I could(stuff made for babies and sensitive skin) and they all burned. Johnson and Johnson 24hr moisturizer was the worst. I felt like my legs were on fire for hours. Baby oil worked but it was gross with the heavy oily feeling. The Johnson and Johnson Cocoa Butter and Shea Creamy baby oil was okay but then I couldn't find it
After using the Flash n Go the hair on my legs improved in texture and rate of growth which helped with the razor burn and the black hair showing from under the surface. Since I was no longer embarrassed to the point I hated them I looked for something that would improve their appearance even more. I decided to try Palmers Skin Therapy Oil on a whim and will never use anything else. I have no burning or yucky feeling(which is a win in of itself). It not only moisturizes really well but I think it has improved the look of my legs even more. It feels so luxurious putting it on and with the pump it is not messy. There is not one negative I can think of. I may even break out some shorts or capris soon(something I have not done for 20 years).

on 5/29/2015 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So far I'm really happy with this product, I use it on my face, even around my eyes which are prone to getting very dry with fine lines. It absorbs quickly which is great. If I am wearing either primer or foundation that's for dry skin however (I use Maybelline's dream touch fluid foundation) it can leave me feeling a little greasy at the end of putting all my makeup on but usually a setting powder takes away that feeling and leaves my makeup looking smooth.
It's been great at leaving my typically dry spots feeling wonderful and smooth, and does not cause me to instantaneously break out like other moisturisers tend to. I pair it with Palmers daily facial lotion if I need an instant moisture boost during the winter periods.

on 3/22/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

decent moisture, but stretchmarks arent effected. they are caused far beneath the skins surface.
"Applying topical products such as plant oils or cocoa butter, Mederma (which didn't show results on scars beyond plain Vaseline,) or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn't work, and there is no research showing otherwise."
"The depth of stretch marks far below the skin's surfaceand the extreme strain, stress, and trauma needed to break down the skin's support structure, is damage beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil."
beyond the claims palmers made for that use, if you like the scent, you likely like the oil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. It moisturizes but does not feel greasy. I feel silky smooth after using it. It does have a chocolate smell which isn't my first choice but it's not strong. I just started using this so I am not sure about fading scars/stretch marks but can tell you the texture and moisturizing ability is fantastic. Bought at CVS for buy one get one half off, $17 for two. Not bad at all.

Great product! Inexpensive, beautifully moisturizing, NOT OILY. Absorbs quickly, so it can be used during the day. Love it.

Popular Body Skincare Products