Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.3

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 5/19/2016 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

WOW is all I can say... I have been using expensive cosmetics for years, because of my sensitive skin. I bought this for my husband because he has psoriasis and this add to his lotions helps heal his red irritated break outs.
I had run out of my moisturizer, so I dampened my hands and put one pump of this skin therapy oil in my palm, rub my hands together and applied to my face...just can't believe I had never tried this before. This is all I use now. I use the bath oil after showers and skin therapy oil doing the day. I apply it to my face at night after I wash my face. The difference in my skin is unbelievable.My skin feels like it did when I was in my 20's...I would recommend this to everyone who wants soft glowing skin...

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've had stretch marks for as long as I can remember due to large swings in my weight since my early teen years. After seeing the rave reviews on Bio-Oil a few years ago, I decided to give stretch mark oils a try to some very satisfying results. I've tried Bio-Oil, Johnson's Skin Perfecting Oil and this one. All of them worked similarly and made my stretch marks fade but this one is the cheapest, most lightweight and absorbent, and easist to apply with the pump bottle. I switched permanently to this one after I used up the other bottles and have been using it now for about 1.5 years twice daily.

This is not a miracle worker. It takes time and consistency but once you make this part of your early morning and night routine, you'll see your old stretch marks fading with the added bonus that this prevents new marks from forming. My weight has yo-yo'ed since I started using the oils but I haven't seen any new stretch marks. Now, the bigger marks are smaller and not as aggressively white against my skin while you can't see many of the small ones anymore. Overall, I'd say my stretch marks are 30% what they used to be and I'm hopeful they'll be pretty much gone eventually. Thanks Palmer's :)

This is a nice oil to use all over your body, it has a thin consistency and a soothing smell, I like the fact that there's vitamin E in it, and the price is affordable.

Edit: After carefully studying the ingredient list and searching online, I don't think I am too impressed with the content of this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this oil! I must confess that I just bought it to use as a body oil, i.e. to moisturise so I can't comment on its ability to reduce scars or stretch-marks etc. My favourite thing about it is that it's so light. It sinks in within minutes leaving my skin oh so soft without any oily residue. I have tried numerous brands of body oil; Weleda, Neal's Yard, Burt's Bees and Nuxe to name a few and all of them have left a greasy sheen on the skin. I don't like the overpowering, fake cocoa fragrance that Palmer's puts in all of its products but I was pleasantly suprised because it isn't as strong in this oil. The packaging is also pretty flimsy (I wouldn't trust it not to leak) and unattractive but I have solved both of those by decanting it into a pretty spray bottle. For the price, I can't complain as it's half the price of many of the body oils that I have tried. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I started to get stretch marks around my hip area, my thighs, and my butt since my sophomore year in high school. I always used to be self conscious about wearing anything that showed my legs, or hip areas. Now I can say that this is no longer a factor in my life. I bought this oil three weeks ago, and the stretch marks on my hips are almost gone. It's not visible any more and I can barely see them. The areas on my butt are almost completely gone. The ones on my thighs are taking so time, but I can tell when I'm done with this bottle, it will not be there any longer. I'm so happy I found this products =).

on 12/27/2009 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Even though it has a lot of claims on it about reducing stretchmarks and evening out skintone, I bought it primarily for moisturizing. I mostly used it on my body; it absorbs really well without greasyness, and a small amount goes a long way. I do have lots of stretchmarks from puberty that I never did anything about, but I figure that no product will help clear those up at this point. But if you love to use body oils, this is a really delicious cocoa-scented one that will soften your skin right up.

Popular Body Skincare Products