Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

3.5

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 5/14/2017 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this as it said that it gets rid of scars & uneven skin tone, which was what I was after. I absolutely hated the scent, but I thought that if this really works the smell could be bearable. I've only used it three times and I noticed that I have a few bumps forming on my skin :( After working so hard to make my face clear over the past few months only to see new pimples really upset me. I will not be using this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. It moisturizes but does not feel greasy. I feel silky smooth after using it. It does have a chocolate smell which isn't my first choice but it's not strong. I just started using this so I am not sure about fading scars/stretch marks but can tell you the texture and moisturizing ability is fantastic. Bought at CVS for buy one get one half off, $17 for two. Not bad at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

It was okay but I probably won't buy again. I do not like greasy products and this does not soak into my skin as quickly as I would like.
I did see some improvement after 6 months of use.
So not sure if they are fading on their own or if this is truly working?
I am almost done with my last bottle but who knows when I will actually finish it because I rather not apply this to my skin because I do not like how it feels or it getting on my clothes.
It did leave stains on my light colored night shirts

on 8/27/2012 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I think an important thing to keep in mind when using this product is that very few things will actually diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles. If there were, then we'd all have perfect skin!
...
That said, this product does help with maintaining the condition of my skin and keeping my back acne marks from getting too terrible. I've been using this product every night for a couple of months on my back, as well as my regular Palmer's lotion on the rest of my body. At first I was expecting it to make my scars go away within weeks, but I realized that would be impossible. However, I kept using the product out of habit and recently noticed that my scars have toned down just a little.
...
For an affordable product, it certainly doesn't hurt my skin. This has not caused my back to break out more, even though it is an oil. I do still get breakouts, but my overall skin is decently smooth. I use this after I take a shower in the evening. I don't know how it would work on skin that hasn't been just washed. It's also great for adding a little bit of a glow to your legs.
...
Overall, I like that this product is affordable and gentle. It doesn't work miracles, but it has improved my skin's texture and appearance better than the acne products I was using before. For a few dollars, that's not bad at all!

Popular Body Skincare Products