Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 10/28/2018 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this 1-2 x a day for about 4 months now, umm holy WOW, this oil is amaze balls. I use this directly on my skin (at night)after toning, let it absorb for about 20 minutes, then proceed with the next step in my routine, wow, this has made my 49(just turned yesterday🤪) year old skin look ahhhmazing. I will sometimes add a few drops to my moisturizer in the morning and let it absorb well before applying primer. The bottle states that 93% of users have seen a difference in scars, stretch marks, dry damaged skin, uneven skin tone, and aging skin. I don't have any scars or uneven skin tone except darkness under my eyes, but it has dramatically smoothed the lines around my mouth that are small but they bug me, and just given my skin and overall clarity and freshness, as if I had an expensive peel or laser, and people have complimented me.. I can't say enough about this product, I definitely recommend.

on 3/22/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

decent moisture, but stretchmarks arent effected. they are caused far beneath the skins surface.
"Applying topical products such as plant oils or cocoa butter, Mederma (which didn't show results on scars beyond plain Vaseline,) or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn't work, and there is no research showing otherwise."
"The depth of stretch marks —far below the skin's surface—and the extreme strain, stress, and trauma needed to break down the skin's support structure, is damage beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil."
beyond the claims palmers made for that use, if you like the scent, you likely like the oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Smells nice, smooth feeling, doesn't feel thick on the skin. Only con is that it doesn't absorb as quickly as the reviews said it did..but overall great product!

Popular Body Skincare Products