Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 5/17/2018 11:58:00 AM

I was using bio oil to relieve itch on my body but this was cheaper. I tried both the rose hip and cocoa version and love both. They absorb into the skin, relieve itch, light and smell so nice especially the cocoa one. Cheap and good packaging. Mineral oil like baby oils donโ€™t work well for me, but for some strange reason this did not cause itch for me. I tried it on the face and it is too rich and causes acne. Strictly on the body for me .

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 4 days only but the results are amazing. By the second day of using it, my bumpy face became smooth and supple. I'm just hoping that it'll get rid of my post acne marks.

UPDATE: After 2 weeks of using this i noticed that I've been getting closed comedones on my cheeks. Since then I've stopped using it.

on 5/15/2017 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Today's mark one month I've using this therapy oil. My skin is acne prone type, at first I was afraid to give it a try since it was oil based but if you never try you'll never know and yeah it was doing good to my skin texture. It started when I'm running out of moisturiser and my previous moisturiser was pricey so I'm giving this a try. Honestly I'm loving this cause it makes my skin feeling softer. It also help repairing my skin and makes my makeup looks flawlessly. I don't have any problem with the scent and the packaging since it using a dispenser pump so I could control how much pump I would want. Plus, it wasn't greasy when I put this on my face unlike Bio Oil. I woke up feeling fresh and moisture. But I haven't seen this giving me a great result on my post acne marks. I'm hoping it will give in another months. Overall, if you not suffer from any problematic skin, definitely recommended this to you!!!

on 4/23/2016 6:08:00 AM

Tried this for rm9.90 for 25ml. This baby works slower but it really does its job! My scar's getting fader once apply it (after a few applications, yes). And what makes this recommendable is this also can be used to damaged skin, and it helps to repair it as well. Definitely will repurchase it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

on 6/22/2015 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've tried to jump on the oil bandwagon for a while now but most of the ones I have tried didn't work out for me. Jose Maran Argan Oil clogged my pores and was extremely expensive, the Fresh Seaberry oil gave me a really bazaar rash. My mom who is in her 50s started using this as her moisturizer (she has mature/dry skin). I was slightly hesitant to use it but she told me to give it a go since it's very inexpensive and she loved it herself. I myself have oily/combo skin that is quite sensitive and acne prone. I washed and toned my face like usual and I used a nickel sized amount of my normal moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically different moisturizing gel) and then mixed in one pump of this oil in and rubbed it on my face. I can usually tell right away when my skin dislikes something because I will get itchy and red, after a few minutes I realized that hadn't happened so I went to bed. I loved that it wasn't really greasy or sticky, it didn't leave any residue or stains on my pillow. I woke up the next morning and my skin was SO soft! Softer than usual and just felt plump and had a beautiful glow about it. I continued to use this and around the 2-3 week mark I noticed that a lot of my acne scars and marks had faded about 80%. After about a month of using this product I can say my acne scars have seriously faded, my skin is moisturized and I feel like my skin bounces back from damage a lot easier. When I break out I feel like they heal better and faster. Most of my acne is hormone caused so I didn't expect this to stop my acne and it didn't but it definitely helps the healing process. The smell is also very nice, not too strong. The texture isn't too oily or greasy, it absorbs into the skin very nicely. I haven't been brave enough to use this during the day under my makeup because my skin can be on the oily side but for a night time treat this is ideal! I found my bottle for 5 bucks at Walgreens, far cry from the Josie maran oil which is 96 dollars for half the amount. On top of all that, this oil hasn't clogged my pores or broken me out. No bad reactions whatsoever. I am so happy with this product and pleasantly surprised. This is the only oil that has ever done anything for my skin!

TLDR:
-fast absorbing, non-greasy texture. no residue/stains on pillows or bed sheets.
-great for acne scars, wrickles or dry skin.
-nice smell, not too strong.
-found at walgreens, Walmart, cvs, any drugstore.
-prices vary but usually around the $5-$7 dollar mark.
-also great as a hair treatment!
-no bad reactions and didn't clog my pores.
-great packaging. easy pump bottle.

on 7/2/2014 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really like this oil! I have tan skin that marks extremely easily so I replaced my facial moisturizer with this about a month (?) ago....I like it because it helps get rid of post acne marks. It does get greasy if you use a lot though. Also: the first week of using this instead of my moisturizer my skin got really flaky but it went back to normal. As of now definitely an HG product!

on 8/1/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS and how it feels on the skin. Definitely tones down the color of my scars....hoping that it will all disappear soon however. Not too greasily or oily and moisturizes your skin. The only downside is that it leaks and the bottle will be oily after use. Take note when traveling.

on 8/14/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am starting highschool this next week, I had a growth spurt and I gained a wooping 30 pounds in half a year so my skin has stretch marks on my inner thighs and hips and calves. I have been using this product for 2 weeks now, I was hoping for a miracle when I read the reviews of satisfied customers, sadly I have seen no improvement were it is needed, it does soften the skin and make it feel better, but the appearance of stretch marks are still there. the colors have not faded as quickly as I wanted them to, and the dents in my skin are still there. If i wanted a lotion to make my skin softer I would've bought one. I am hoping the stretch marks will atleast FADE away in color by next week or I will be very dissapointed. but on the cons it is cheaper than most stretch mark creams/oils so you get what you pay for. it has leaked when I left it sitting down sideways with the cap on tightly. I am not going to lie about this product; it wasn't what I was hoping for but let's see if it will get better! 2 weeks and counting!

on 4/15/2010 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

1. absorbs quickly, thus no greasy or sticky feeling after applying.
2. it says you can apply on your face too, but i do not recommend ppl with oily/ acne prone skin to do so, ( esp if you are living in hot and humid area) its too oily for my face and oil seeds came out.

on 2/9/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Really loving this oil. It dries down to a satin finish but does not leave grease staining anywhere and makes your skin really nice and soft. However, I do wish it was slightly more moisturizing because it's just not enough in the wintertime, I have to layer another lotion on top of it to achieve decent hydration. Also, the scent is like an artificial cookie, not the standard Palmers scent I was expecting.

Popular Body Skincare Products