Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.4

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 4/18/2016 11:56:00 PM

I tried the new paraben-free/"good stuff inside" oil and strangely, it dried my skin. I even layered it with my usual lotion but the result was awful. I also don't like Palmer's heavy fragrance. It smells/feels like a layer of cloying grease. And again, parched nasty skin.
Can't recommend. Nope.

on 12/10/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this before bed time on a clean face and damp skin while massaging it all over face and neck it works amazing, once it dries off I use night cream over it. Skin looks amazing and glows next day

on 3/13/2014 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Had new stretch marks on my legs and was desperate to get them off this stuff worked great also made my legs look great, soft, glowy, and faded scars too. I used it twice a day for less than a month cant see them at all now. If you are too busy or lazy to make your own oil or haven't wanted to try bio oil (which worked well for me as well) this is great.

on 2/1/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this body oil. It has a dry oil feel and a delicious warm sweet smell. I'm actually surprised I like the smell so much as I'm not usually keen on anything 'foody' I don't really like he smell of the traditional cocoa butter lotion but just love this. I find it super easy to use, my bottle has a pump. It spreads and soaks in super quickly and I can pull on my skinny jeans almost immediately. Now whether it reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars is up for debate. My skin certainly looks better and more toned once I've applied this but that is more to do with the sheen catching the light and the fact that my dehydrated skin is nicely moisturised. I find this hydration lasts longer with this oil than most creams and lotions.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's not greasy suitable to use even during summer.

on 6/19/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried a sample of this oil and at first was repelled by how strong the smell was, then, after half an hour I realised I really, really liked the fragrance in the oil (It's the same fragrance as the lotion, only stronger). I was looking to purchase some but found it to be quite expensive from Boots and I don't trust these online sellers. When the perfumes I have now run out I might not buy another perfume and actually buy this instead and use it as a perfume.
I've read that the smell wears off, but I don't remember that happening, I found it to be lovely. I normally find Palmer's lotion to smell a bit cheap and not as rich as genuine cocoa-butter but this oil was gorgeous. Would definitely buy a bottle of it!

I love this stuff! I use it on my hands after washing. I make sure I wash and then use this stuff each night right before bed and my hands (which sometimes crack due to cold or over washing) are as soft as a baby's skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product is great. It's a fast absorbing oil which soaks up nicely and leaves my skin soft even the day after. The price is lovely, it feels like one of those 'bargain luxury\ products because it is quite lovely, considering the price. The only problems I find with it is that the packaging leaks sometimes or then Im just such a careless user who's bashed it so many times somewhere, who know! Also the smell can be quite strong to some people, if you have a sensitive nose and don't like products with strong fragrances, then this might not be the product for you, a perfect daily moisturiser! Would purchase this again, I use it daily during evenings after a shower before I go to bed! Great Product!

on 12/6/2011 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this oil! I use it on my face twice a day right before I apply my moisturizer and it leaves my face so soft and hydrated. I have super dry skin especially now that its winter and this really helps! I would def recommend.

on 5/31/2011 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Iíve always been one of those peopleís that reads a whole of reviews before buying a product but never bothered to leave feedback in return but with this product I just had to.

THIS IS A MIRACLE OIL.

I have only be using it for 3 weeks and already seeing results. I apply the oil 3 times daily without spending too much time rubbing it in because the oil soaks up quiet quick. Its help fade my burn scar from 1 year ago, my stretch marks are starting look less noticeable and my pigmentation spots on my back and stomach are also blending back to its natural colour. I have struggled and letís not forget spent a lot of money trying to rid myself of these 3 issues for quiet sometime and then I stumbled upon this wonder item and have to share it with the world. Not only has it helped me with my issues my skin also looks really radiant and glowing.

Iím not too sure about putting the oil on my face as Iíve always been told to keep oils away and the product could do with better packaging as you start noticing oil marks from where you have put the bottle down but I have to say for $15, you have to give this a go! The smell is not the nicest but they also have the product with rose hip which I will definitely try next time.

I will definitely be back to give an updated :)

Popular Body Skincare Products