Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 11/19/2016 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely final step for dry skin. It seals in your moisturizer & is silky without being too oil. This is in large part due to the isopropyl myristate, which is fluid & not oily and also causes blackheads fairly easily. I use a clarisonic in the morning & both AHAs & BHAs twice daily, so I don't have an issue with that, but I wish they would simply leave it completely out. Even if it made the blend oilier, I wouldn't mind since it's a advanced blend of antioxidants in a nice base.

on 11/9/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok so they updated the packaging of this product and it now has a pump! WONDERFUL.
I bought this on 11/3/2012 and today is 11/9/2012.

Over the summer I started noticing pinkish purple lines (stretch marks) forming on my inner thighs. I was so sad and didn't go swimming all summer because I was embarrassed of the marks and didn't want to bare it all in a swim suit.

When I saw this product - i kinda stumbled upon it while I was looking for sweet almond oil to use on my hair. I think I paid about $9 dollars for it at wal-mart, and thought i'd give it a try because it claims to improve the appearance of: scars, stretch marks, dry damaged skin, uneven skin tone and aging skin. (Which I have all the above.) I have hyper-pigmentation on my face from popping pimples, a few scars here and there, the lines that appeared on my legs, and so on.
For the price I paid ($9) I was not expecting much from this product. I used it 3 times a day for 7 days (since the very first day I bought it.) and I looked down at my inner thighs today while sitting indian style, and WOW - my stretch marks were close to GONE. They were merely just 2 or 3 pink marks, (looked like i had an itch and lightly scratched it.) I also noticed that the scar on my wrist was SIGNIFICANTLY reduced. And only after using this for 7 days. I plan on using up the entire bottle. And to think I listened to people who said "nothing gets rid of stretch marks" and making me think my body was ruined. This stuff gave me my life back!

- and as for the hyper-pigmentation i had on my face - its significantly reduced as well. I have switched from high-coverage foundation to tinted moisturizer. My skin has never looked so good.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this smell of this stuff, I smell like a giant chocolate pudding(haha).
It has been scientifically proven that slathering anything on old white stretchmarks will not improve its appearance once it is pass its red/purple stage, thus it did not do anything for my old stretchmarks but on my new ones, it seems to have an effect(again, scientifically proven that massaging new stretchmarks will promote better circulation thus helping the collagen deposits which contributes to less severe stretchmarks) on my red ones. I am not sure whether this is a result of the skin therapy oil or massaging it religiously everyday. ANYTHING to get those pesky marks off. This product absorbs quickly and is mildly hydrating(mind you.. I have very dry and sensitive skin).

Popular Body Skincare Products