Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 12/12/2013 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this product to avoid stretch marks on my chest before a breast augmentation. I went up about two cup sizes b to d and dont have one stretch mark. This product would be good for pregnancy as well. The key is to use it before the skin starts to expand. This is what we call a holy grail.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I swear by this. It really DOES WORK. You have to be patient and use for more than a month or less for results, every individual is different depending for what you are using it for. Nothing will help over night no matter if they claim to do so, patience is virtue remember. I fell off my bike and had a huge scab on face and afterwards peeled off and left a pink big mark on my left cheek, it was a nightmare having to deal with this can you imagine? One say you have beautiful skin and next you have a scar ? I tried everything and I mean everything from lasers (which is so bad for your skin) to chemical peels and microdermbrasions and recently retinol.. I could never be assertive with anyone or look them in the eye and felt so ugly and like a monster.. It's been a year and the redness went away with time but have mild red discolorations and I have had this palmers skin therapy oil for 3 months and used it once due to me being impatient I decided to give it another go and it's been a week and has tone up my scar! I exfoliate once a week and apply this and does a great job with toning and evening out skin tone and scars (not deep dented ones) I am very satisfied and will continue to use for more results :) if only I have put this on my face a year ago it would have saved me from my night mat and embarrassment. Also I started having pimples that become scars and that's never happened to me but applying this has help majorly fade my acne scars.. You must give a try and not expect results in a week or two maybe for some you might but you must be patient and all the waiting will be pay off! I will keep an update on how my scar is looking a month from now! :D so pleased. Something that works finally.

UPDATE!!!: hey guys, Nicole here again. Well it's been a while but I must say that after a year of using it, my skin is a lottttttt different that 2013. Haha it's 2016 and I have my beautiful skin back after a long journey with products that don't work I am finally happy again and never thought I would be again. I am more confident and keep eye contact with friends and family. :) overall.. exfoliating, and adding moisturizer with any palmers cocoa butter can help.. I think leaving your skin alone in time it will fade drastically than you messing with it. It is painful to go through this phase of scars but taking care of your skin comes first. Drinking lots of water, exfoliation, moisturizing and of course 15 minutes of sun is important even though you might think it can darken it, it is more likely to help than cause more damage. If planning to be in the sun for more than 20 minutes I recommend sun screen. Anyways best of luck to you girls with self esteem issues and going through what I did but remember to be patient and let time do the rest. Be consistent and with moderation, exfoliate twice a week and wash your face every morning and night, always moisturizer with something that's good fort adding scars like cocoa butter and get some 15 min sun. Hope this helps, good luck ;)

I've repurchased this multiple times. It is just easier to slather on the oil (rather than a lotion) after a hot shower, let dry, and your skin is smooth. I haven't noticed any difference with stretch marks however. It's cheap and easy to use, definitely worth trying. I like Palmers lotion too.

on 9/23/2010 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this for the puberty stretch marks on my thighs that I've had for a few years now. I've only used this product for about 3 days and already those marks are less noticable althought they are still there. I think this is absorbed quickly considering its an oil, obviously not as quickly as a cream but what do u expect. To me this does smell kind of like roses although I know that a lot of people said that they didn't like the smell and that it smells weird, I kind of like it. The opening is a bit annoying but I'll forgive that for such a great product :) I lived in asian and paid about 10 British pounds for it.

Popular Body Skincare Products