Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

I love this oil. I brought it for about $12, which is pretty cheap for a facial oil. At first I didn't really like it compared to a rose hip oil I had been using. I've now run out of that so I thought i would give this a go. I've been using it for about 5 days, I put it on with the moisturizer in the morning and with my night cream at night and tonight I loved my face! My scarring and redness is looking a lot better, my skin is super soft and it looks so glowy and healthy. I absolutely love it. I don't like the smell so much but I really am enjoying this so far.

on 5/2/2017 12:18:00 PM

I love Palmers`s body butters, but this oil I`m not crazy about. First off, the scent was really off for me. I know cocoa butter can be a tricky fragrance, but I feel that from all the other brands of cocoa butter body treatments I have tried, Palmer`s is the best. Not with this oil, though. I thought maybe I`d gotten a rancid product that was past its expiration date, but the one I sniffed in Boots was exactly the same. I was hoping to use it often, but it ended up just being my after treatment after waxing my legs. Would not repurchase.

on 5/19/2016 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

WOW is all I can say... I have been using expensive cosmetics for years, because of my sensitive skin. I bought this for my husband because he has psoriasis and this add to his lotions helps heal his red irritated break outs.
I had run out of my moisturizer, so I dampened my hands and put one pump of this skin therapy oil in my palm, rub my hands together and applied to my face...just can't believe I had never tried this before. This is all I use now. I use the bath oil after showers and skin therapy oil doing the day. I apply it to my face at night after I wash my face. The difference in my skin is unbelievable.My skin feels like it did when I was in my 20's...I would recommend this to everyone who wants soft glowing skin...

on 1/13/2016 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I tried to follow the trend to include an oil into my skincare routine as I have dry skin. I got this oil in 60ml pump bottle and put in onto my face for 2 days after washing face and afterwards following with cream. I was so devastated of my face when I woke up in the morning and feel a cluster of bumps on my cheek and the other cheek having a bump as well, which are red, super itchy and resemble mosquito bites.
I definitely don't recommend putting it on the face from my experience... Hope I recover soon.

on 3/22/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product! With the Vitamin E cocoa butter formula from Palmer's, those are two of my favourite skin care products. I love them! This one is moisturizing, not oily, smells perfect and is really hydrating. As far as fading strech marks goes, I haven't seen any improvements but I will continue to use it anyway :)

on 1/18/2015 9:43:00 PM

Love this stuff. I get bumpy / dry upper arm skin and I use this before bed. have the one with a pump and it is waaaaay better with a pump than with the other dispenser which is too messy. I buy this again and again and again.

on 3/13/2014 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Had new stretch marks on my legs and was desperate to get them off this stuff worked great also made my legs look great, soft, glowy, and faded scars too. I used it twice a day for less than a month cant see them at all now. If you are too busy or lazy to make your own oil or haven't wanted to try bio oil (which worked well for me as well) this is great.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I swear by this. It really DOES WORK. You have to be patient and use for more than a month or less for results, every individual is different depending for what you are using it for. Nothing will help over night no matter if they claim to do so, patience is virtue remember. I fell off my bike and had a huge scab on face and afterwards peeled off and left a pink big mark on my left cheek, it was a nightmare having to deal with this can you imagine? One say you have beautiful skin and next you have a scar ? I tried everything and I mean everything from lasers (which is so bad for your skin) to chemical peels and microdermbrasions and recently retinol.. I could never be assertive with anyone or look them in the eye and felt so ugly and like a monster.. It's been a year and the redness went away with time but have mild red discolorations and I have had this palmers skin therapy oil for 3 months and used it once due to me being impatient I decided to give it another go and it's been a week and has tone up my scar! I exfoliate once a week and apply this and does a great job with toning and evening out skin tone and scars (not deep dented ones) I am very satisfied and will continue to use for more results :) if only I have put this on my face a year ago it would have saved me from my night mat and embarrassment. Also I started having pimples that become scars and that's never happened to me but applying this has help majorly fade my acne scars.. You must give a try and not expect results in a week or two maybe for some you might but you must be patient and all the waiting will be pay off! I will keep an update on how my scar is looking a month from now! :D so pleased. Something that works finally.

UPDATE!!!: hey guys, Nicole here again. Well it's been a while but I must say that after a year of using it, my skin is a lottttttt different that 2013. Haha it's 2016 and I have my beautiful skin back after a long journey with products that don't work I am finally happy again and never thought I would be again. I am more confident and keep eye contact with friends and family. :) overall.. exfoliating, and adding moisturizer with any palmers cocoa butter can help.. I think leaving your skin alone in time it will fade drastically than you messing with it. It is painful to go through this phase of scars but taking care of your skin comes first. Drinking lots of water, exfoliation, moisturizing and of course 15 minutes of sun is important even though you might think it can darken it, it is more likely to help than cause more damage. If planning to be in the sun for more than 20 minutes I recommend sun screen. Anyways best of luck to you girls with self esteem issues and going through what I did but remember to be patient and let time do the rest. Be consistent and with moderation, exfoliate twice a week and wash your face every morning and night, always moisturizer with something that's good fort adding scars like cocoa butter and get some 15 min sun. Hope this helps, good luck ;)

on 8/27/2013 11:15:00 AM

I bought this a week ago after a friend from work told me she had been using it and it had worked wonders on her. I have tried so many different products, some prescribed by doctors, others just over the counter at my local drugstore and I've even ordered products online to get rid of my acne scars and red marks. None of them have worked quite as fast as this one. It's been 6 days of using this two times a day and my skin has smoothed out and the red marks are already fading! I have combination skin and my skin is no longer flaky and not as dry/oily it's evened out so much! I would highly highly recommend this product it's super affordable only like 5 dollars at Shoppers and it's a pump bottle so you can dispense the right amount each time.

on 3/7/2013 11:14:00 PM

I'm not too crazy about the smell. It doesn't smell 'delicious' like chocolate to me at all, instead I find the smell rather wired and too strong. Also my bf doesn't like the smell as well.

I've been using the product on and off for about one month and haven't seen any visible result yet. I don't think I will buy it again. However, if I do see the result I may only use it on the small marked area on my skin to avoid the smell.

Popular Body Skincare Products