Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

Price: $

Price: $

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've had stretch marks for as long as I can remember due to large swings in my weight since my early teen years. After seeing the rave reviews on Bio-Oil a few years ago, I decided to give stretch mark oils a try to some very satisfying results. I've tried Bio-Oil, Johnson's Skin Perfecting Oil and this one. All of them worked similarly and made my stretch marks fade but this one is the cheapest, most lightweight and absorbent, and easist to apply with the pump bottle. I switched permanently to this one after I used up the other bottles and have been using it now for about 1.5 years twice daily.

This is not a miracle worker. It takes time and consistency but once you make this part of your early morning and night routine, you'll see your old stretch marks fading with the added bonus that this prevents new marks from forming. My weight has yo-yo'ed since I started using the oils but I haven't seen any new stretch marks. Now, the bigger marks are smaller and not as aggressively white against my skin while you can't see many of the small ones anymore. Overall, I'd say my stretch marks are 30% what they used to be and I'm hopeful they'll be pretty much gone eventually. Thanks Palmer's :)

I've repurchased this multiple times. It is just easier to slather on the oil (rather than a lotion) after a hot shower, let dry, and your skin is smooth. I haven't noticed any difference with stretch marks however. It's cheap and easy to use, definitely worth trying. I like Palmers lotion too.

on 8/9/2010 10:55:00 PM

My version has Vitamin E in it.

Its a nice oil but, like all oils, it leaves a greasy residue which can come off on clothes and what not -You really need to wait for this to absorb.

pleasant coco smell, that is not overpowering.

I use this infrequently as I'm very patient, but when I do my skin does feel better (less itchy, softer, less dry).

I've tried this oil in the bathtub and like it.

I would buy again. I feel this is good to have around.

I bought this for my tummy because I'm 6 months pregnant. With my first child I had no stretch marks, and I don't want to get any with this one!! I used the Palmer's Massage Lotion before, and wanted to try the oil. Well, I put the Skin Therapy Oil on my hips, where I have some puberty stretch marks, and I seriously think it's helping them fade a little! I just liked the feel of the oil and thought I'd give it a try all over, had no confidence that anything could fade stretch marks. Well, it's been a week and a half or so, and I notice a difference. Granted, they weren't bad and I have very pale skin, but I'm hooked! Great product, smell is okay but fades fast which is nice. Love it!!!

Popular Body Skincare Products