Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.3

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 5/19/2016 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

WOW is all I can say... I have been using expensive cosmetics for years, because of my sensitive skin. I bought this for my husband because he has psoriasis and this add to his lotions helps heal his red irritated break outs.
I had run out of my moisturizer, so I dampened my hands and put one pump of this skin therapy oil in my palm, rub my hands together and applied to my face...just can't believe I had never tried this before. This is all I use now. I use the bath oil after showers and skin therapy oil doing the day. I apply it to my face at night after I wash my face. The difference in my skin is unbelievable.My skin feels like it did when I was in my 20's...I would recommend this to everyone who wants soft glowing skin...

on 4/23/2016 6:08:00 AM

Tried this for rm9.90 for 25ml. This baby works slower but it really does its job! My scar's getting fader once apply it (after a few applications, yes). And what makes this recommendable is this also can be used to damaged skin, and it helps to repair it as well. Definitely will repurchase it 👍🏻

To Read all 81 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/18/2016 11:56:00 PM

I tried the new paraben-free/"good stuff inside" oil and strangely, it dried my skin. I even layered it with my usual lotion but the result was awful. I also don't like Palmer's heavy fragrance. It smells/feels like a layer of cloying grease. And again, parched nasty skin.
Can't recommend. Nope.

When I started shaving my legs in middle school it was awful. I would get severe razor burn so any lotion I put on my legs burned like crazy . What made it worse was the fact I have pale Irish skin and dark coarse hair on my legs so when I did shave it never looked like it. I hated it but I had to do it so I tried the most mild things I could(stuff made for babies and sensitive skin) and they all burned. Johnson and Johnson 24hr moisturizer was the worst. I felt like my legs were on fire for hours. Baby oil worked but it was gross with the heavy oily feeling. The Johnson and Johnson Cocoa Butter and Shea Creamy baby oil was okay but then I couldn't find it
After using the Flash n Go the hair on my legs improved in texture and rate of growth which helped with the razor burn and the black hair showing from under the surface. Since I was no longer embarrassed to the point I hated them I looked for something that would improve their appearance even more. I decided to try Palmers Skin Therapy Oil on a whim and will never use anything else. I have no burning or yucky feeling(which is a win in of itself). It not only moisturizes really well but I think it has improved the look of my legs even more. It feels so luxurious putting it on and with the pump it is not messy. There is not one negative I can think of. I may even break out some shorts or capris soon(something I have not done for 20 years).

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really love this oil. I've been using is for a few months now and my skin has improved tremendously. I suffer from dry, sensitive skin and this oil helps to keep my face soft and moisturized. It doesn't do well with discolorations but it's great as a moisturizer and I love the way my skin feels after using it and it's not greasy. The smell is amazing! (I love the coca butter scent) Was pretty pricey for me but I haven't found anything better as yet that will keep my face soft and sleek the way this does.

on 2/12/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this through amazon to help with some dark spots and skin discoloration on my body and use as a general moisturizer in the summer time when I didn't want to use a heavier lotion. I'll admit I wasn't particularly regular in my application so it was probably used like every day for a few weeks and then sporadically until I ran out. I didn't see much improvement if any for the dark spots. As a moisturizer, it was ok really. It didn't feel too greasy (more like a dry oil) and I thought it absorbed quickly but the feeling of being moisturized didn't last long as I would feel dry the next day (and this is during the summer in an apartment without aircon).

So 2 stars because it wasn't good, but it could of been worse. Even though it was fairly cheap, I wouldn't buy it again. For dark spots, I've had a lot better luck with rose hip seed oil and for a moisturizing oil, I'd probably just go with coconut oil even though it leaves me feeling greasy, if I'm pressed for cash. Long story short, there are definitely better alternatives out there around this same price point if you're looking for moisturizer or something to help with dark spots.

on 1/13/2016 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I tried to follow the trend to include an oil into my skincare routine as I have dry skin. I got this oil in 60ml pump bottle and put in onto my face for 2 days after washing face and afterwards following with cream. I was so devastated of my face when I woke up in the morning and feel a cluster of bumps on my cheek and the other cheek having a bump as well, which are red, super itchy and resemble mosquito bites.
I definitely don't recommend putting it on the face from my experience... Hope I recover soon.

on 12/26/2015 10:19:00 PM

I really like this oil. It's inexpensive and smells nice. I had my eyebrows tattooed and got a terrible rash from the antibiotic cream I was using. I switched to just rubbing this oil on my brows and it healed much faster and minimized the itching. Great for people with eczema and sensitive skin!

on 6/22/2015 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've tried to jump on the oil bandwagon for a while now but most of the ones I have tried didn't work out for me. Jose Maran Argan Oil clogged my pores and was extremely expensive, the Fresh Seaberry oil gave me a really bazaar rash. My mom who is in her 50s started using this as her moisturizer (she has mature/dry skin). I was slightly hesitant to use it but she told me to give it a go since it's very inexpensive and she loved it herself. I myself have oily/combo skin that is quite sensitive and acne prone. I washed and toned my face like usual and I used a nickel sized amount of my normal moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically different moisturizing gel) and then mixed in one pump of this oil in and rubbed it on my face. I can usually tell right away when my skin dislikes something because I will get itchy and red, after a few minutes I realized that hadn't happened so I went to bed. I loved that it wasn't really greasy or sticky, it didn't leave any residue or stains on my pillow. I woke up the next morning and my skin was SO soft! Softer than usual and just felt plump and had a beautiful glow about it. I continued to use this and around the 2-3 week mark I noticed that a lot of my acne scars and marks had faded about 80%. After about a month of using this product I can say my acne scars have seriously faded, my skin is moisturized and I feel like my skin bounces back from damage a lot easier. When I break out I feel like they heal better and faster. Most of my acne is hormone caused so I didn't expect this to stop my acne and it didn't but it definitely helps the healing process. The smell is also very nice, not too strong. The texture isn't too oily or greasy, it absorbs into the skin very nicely. I haven't been brave enough to use this during the day under my makeup because my skin can be on the oily side but for a night time treat this is ideal! I found my bottle for 5 bucks at Walgreens, far cry from the Josie maran oil which is 96 dollars for half the amount. On top of all that, this oil hasn't clogged my pores or broken me out. No bad reactions whatsoever. I am so happy with this product and pleasantly surprised. This is the only oil that has ever done anything for my skin!

TLDR:
-fast absorbing, non-greasy texture. no residue/stains on pillows or bed sheets.
-great for acne scars, wrickles or dry skin.
-nice smell, not too strong.
-found at walgreens, Walmart, cvs, any drugstore.
-prices vary but usually around the $5-$7 dollar mark.
-also great as a hair treatment!
-no bad reactions and didn't clog my pores.
-great packaging. easy pump bottle.

on 5/29/2015 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So far I'm really happy with this product, I use it on my face, even around my eyes which are prone to getting very dry with fine lines. It absorbs quickly which is great. If I am wearing either primer or foundation that's for dry skin however (I use Maybelline's dream touch fluid foundation) it can leave me feeling a little greasy at the end of putting all my makeup on but usually a setting powder takes away that feeling and leaves my makeup looking smooth.
It's been great at leaving my typically dry spots feeling wonderful and smooth, and does not cause me to instantaneously break out like other moisturisers tend to. I pair it with Palmers daily facial lotion if I need an instant moisture boost during the winter periods.

Popular Body Skincare Products