Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.3

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 12/22/2016 5:28:00 PM

This stuff is just great! I use this on my face several times per week at bedtime, after I've removed my make-up and cleansed my face. This oil is absorbed quite fast, which I like. It doesn't make skin an oily mess. It doesn't cause breakouts. I think it does make my skin look plumper in the morning. All in all a great affordable product and much better than more expensive counterparts I have tested. It's perfect for the Winter months when skin is gets drier than usual. I like the packaging too, quite hygienic.

The one con is the smell. It smells a lot of cocoa butter which I don't really like. But all the benefits outweigh this minor flaw. I will be repurchasing!

on 11/19/2016 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely final step for dry skin. It seals in your moisturizer & is silky without being too oil. This is in large part due to the isopropyl myristate, which is fluid & not oily and also causes blackheads fairly easily. I use a clarisonic in the morning & both AHAs & BHAs twice daily, so I don't have an issue with that, but I wish they would simply leave it completely out. Even if it made the blend oilier, I wouldn't mind since it's a advanced blend of antioxidants in a nice base.

on 5/19/2016 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

WOW is all I can say... I have been using expensive cosmetics for years, because of my sensitive skin. I bought this for my husband because he has psoriasis and this add to his lotions helps heal his red irritated break outs.
I had run out of my moisturizer, so I dampened my hands and put one pump of this skin therapy oil in my palm, rub my hands together and applied to my face...just can't believe I had never tried this before. This is all I use now. I use the bath oil after showers and skin therapy oil doing the day. I apply it to my face at night after I wash my face. The difference in my skin is unbelievable.My skin feels like it did when I was in my 20's...I would recommend this to everyone who wants soft glowing skin...

on 4/23/2016 6:08:00 AM

Tried this for rm9.90 for 25ml. This baby works slower but it really does its job! My scar's getting fader once apply it (after a few applications, yes). And what makes this recommendable is this also can be used to damaged skin, and it helps to repair it as well. Definitely will repurchase it 👍🏻

on 4/18/2016 11:56:00 PM

I tried the new paraben-free/"good stuff inside" oil and strangely, it dried my skin. I even layered it with my usual lotion but the result was awful. I also don't like Palmer's heavy fragrance. It smells/feels like a layer of cloying grease. And again, parched nasty skin.
Can't recommend. Nope.

When I started shaving my legs in middle school it was awful. I would get severe razor burn so any lotion I put on my legs burned like crazy . What made it worse was the fact I have pale Irish skin and dark coarse hair on my legs so when I did shave it never looked like it. I hated it but I had to do it so I tried the most mild things I could(stuff made for babies and sensitive skin) and they all burned. Johnson and Johnson 24hr moisturizer was the worst. I felt like my legs were on fire for hours. Baby oil worked but it was gross with the heavy oily feeling. The Johnson and Johnson Cocoa Butter and Shea Creamy baby oil was okay but then I couldn't find it
After using the Flash n Go the hair on my legs improved in texture and rate of growth which helped with the razor burn and the black hair showing from under the surface. Since I was no longer embarrassed to the point I hated them I looked for something that would improve their appearance even more. I decided to try Palmers Skin Therapy Oil on a whim and will never use anything else. I have no burning or yucky feeling(which is a win in of itself). It not only moisturizes really well but I think it has improved the look of my legs even more. It feels so luxurious putting it on and with the pump it is not messy. There is not one negative I can think of. I may even break out some shorts or capris soon(something I have not done for 20 years).

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really love this oil. I've been using is for a few months now and my skin has improved tremendously. I suffer from dry, sensitive skin and this oil helps to keep my face soft and moisturized. It doesn't do well with discolorations but it's great as a moisturizer and I love the way my skin feels after using it and it's not greasy. The smell is amazing! (I love the coca butter scent) Was pretty pricey for me but I haven't found anything better as yet that will keep my face soft and sleek the way this does.

on 2/12/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this through amazon to help with some dark spots and skin discoloration on my body and use as a general moisturizer in the summer time when I didn't want to use a heavier lotion. I'll admit I wasn't particularly regular in my application so it was probably used like every day for a few weeks and then sporadically until I ran out. I didn't see much improvement if any for the dark spots. As a moisturizer, it was ok really. It didn't feel too greasy (more like a dry oil) and I thought it absorbed quickly but the feeling of being moisturized didn't last long as I would feel dry the next day (and this is during the summer in an apartment without aircon).

So 2 stars because it wasn't good, but it could of been worse. Even though it was fairly cheap, I wouldn't buy it again. For dark spots, I've had a lot better luck with rose hip seed oil and for a moisturizing oil, I'd probably just go with coconut oil even though it leaves me feeling greasy, if I'm pressed for cash. Long story short, there are definitely better alternatives out there around this same price point if you're looking for moisturizer or something to help with dark spots.

on 1/13/2016 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I tried to follow the trend to include an oil into my skincare routine as I have dry skin. I got this oil in 60ml pump bottle and put in onto my face for 2 days after washing face and afterwards following with cream. I was so devastated of my face when I woke up in the morning and feel a cluster of bumps on my cheek and the other cheek having a bump as well, which are red, super itchy and resemble mosquito bites.
I definitely don't recommend putting it on the face from my experience... Hope I recover soon.

on 12/26/2015 10:19:00 PM

I really like this oil. It's inexpensive and smells nice. I had my eyebrows tattooed and got a terrible rash from the antibiotic cream I was using. I switched to just rubbing this oil on my brows and it healed much faster and minimized the itching. Great for people with eczema and sensitive skin!

Popular Body Skincare Products