Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.2

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 4 days only but the results are amazing. By the second day of using it, my bumpy face became smooth and supple. I'm just hoping that it'll get rid of my post acne marks.

on 5/15/2017 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Today's mark one month I've using this therapy oil. My skin is acne prone type, at first I was afraid to give it a try since it was oil based but if you never try you'll never know and yeah it was doing good to my skin texture. It started when I'm running out of moisturiser and my previous moisturiser was pricey so I'm giving this a try. Honestly I'm loving this cause it makes my skin feeling softer. It also help repairing my skin and makes my makeup looks flawlessly. I don't have any problem with the scent and the packaging since it using a dispenser pump so I could control how much pump I would want. Plus, it wasn't greasy when I put this on my face unlike Bio Oil. I woke up feeling fresh and moisture. But I haven't seen this giving me a great result on my post acne marks. I'm hoping it will give in another months. Overall, if you not suffer from any problematic skin, definitely recommended this to you!!!

on 5/14/2017 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this as it said that it gets rid of scars & uneven skin tone, which was what I was after. I absolutely hated the scent, but I thought that if this really works the smell could be bearable. I've only used it three times and I noticed that I have a few bumps forming on my skin :( After working so hard to make my face clear over the past few months only to see new pimples really upset me. I will not be using this again.

on 5/2/2017 12:18:00 PM

I love Palmers`s body butters, but this oil I`m not crazy about. First off, the scent was really off for me. I know cocoa butter can be a tricky fragrance, but I feel that from all the other brands of cocoa butter body treatments I have tried, Palmer`s is the best. Not with this oil, though. I thought maybe I`d gotten a rancid product that was past its expiration date, but the one I sniffed in Boots was exactly the same. I was hoping to use it often, but it ended up just being my after treatment after waxing my legs. Would not repurchase.

on 12/22/2016 5:28:00 PM

This stuff is just great! I use this on my face several times per week at bedtime, after I've removed my make-up and cleansed my face. This oil is absorbed quite fast, which I like. It doesn't make skin an oily mess. It doesn't cause breakouts. I think it does make my skin look plumper in the morning. All in all a great affordable product and much better than more expensive counterparts I have tested. It's perfect for the Winter months when skin is gets drier than usual. I like the packaging too, quite hygienic.

The one con is the smell. It smells a lot of cocoa butter which I don't really like. But all the benefits outweigh this minor flaw. I will be repurchasing!

on 11/19/2016 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely final step for dry skin. It seals in your moisturizer & is silky without being too oil. This is in large part due to the isopropyl myristate, which is fluid & not oily and also causes blackheads fairly easily. I use a clarisonic in the morning & both AHAs & BHAs twice daily, so I don't have an issue with that, but I wish they would simply leave it completely out. Even if it made the blend oilier, I wouldn't mind since it's a advanced blend of antioxidants in a nice base.

on 5/19/2016 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

WOW is all I can say... I have been using expensive cosmetics for years, because of my sensitive skin. I bought this for my husband because he has psoriasis and this add to his lotions helps heal his red irritated break outs.
I had run out of my moisturizer, so I dampened my hands and put one pump of this skin therapy oil in my palm, rub my hands together and applied to my face...just can't believe I had never tried this before. This is all I use now. I use the bath oil after showers and skin therapy oil doing the day. I apply it to my face at night after I wash my face. The difference in my skin is unbelievable.My skin feels like it did when I was in my 20's...I would recommend this to everyone who wants soft glowing skin...

on 4/23/2016 6:08:00 AM

Tried this for rm9.90 for 25ml. This baby works slower but it really does its job! My scar's getting fader once apply it (after a few applications, yes). And what makes this recommendable is this also can be used to damaged skin, and it helps to repair it as well. Definitely will repurchase it 👍🏻

on 4/18/2016 11:56:00 PM

I tried the new paraben-free/"good stuff inside" oil and strangely, it dried my skin. I even layered it with my usual lotion but the result was awful. I also don't like Palmer's heavy fragrance. It smells/feels like a layer of cloying grease. And again, parched nasty skin.
Can't recommend. Nope.

When I started shaving my legs in middle school it was awful. I would get severe razor burn so any lotion I put on my legs burned like crazy . What made it worse was the fact I have pale Irish skin and dark coarse hair on my legs so when I did shave it never looked like it. I hated it but I had to do it so I tried the most mild things I could(stuff made for babies and sensitive skin) and they all burned. Johnson and Johnson 24hr moisturizer was the worst. I felt like my legs were on fire for hours. Baby oil worked but it was gross with the heavy oily feeling. The Johnson and Johnson Cocoa Butter and Shea Creamy baby oil was okay but then I couldn't find it
After using the Flash n Go the hair on my legs improved in texture and rate of growth which helped with the razor burn and the black hair showing from under the surface. Since I was no longer embarrassed to the point I hated them I looked for something that would improve their appearance even more. I decided to try Palmers Skin Therapy Oil on a whim and will never use anything else. I have no burning or yucky feeling(which is a win in of itself). It not only moisturizes really well but I think it has improved the look of my legs even more. It feels so luxurious putting it on and with the pump it is not messy. There is not one negative I can think of. I may even break out some shorts or capris soon(something I have not done for 20 years).

Popular Body Skincare Products