Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by age: 30-35
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.4

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 5/17/2018 11:58:00 AM

I was using bio oil to relieve itch on my body but this was cheaper. I tried both the rose hip and cocoa version and love both. They absorb into the skin, relieve itch, light and smell so nice especially the cocoa one. Cheap and good packaging. Mineral oil like baby oils don’t work well for me, but for some strange reason this did not cause itch for me. I tried it on the face and it is too rich and causes acne. Strictly on the body for me .

When I started shaving my legs in middle school it was awful. I would get severe razor burn so any lotion I put on my legs burned like crazy . What made it worse was the fact I have pale Irish skin and dark coarse hair on my legs so when I did shave it never looked like it. I hated it but I had to do it so I tried the most mild things I could(stuff made for babies and sensitive skin) and they all burned. Johnson and Johnson 24hr moisturizer was the worst. I felt like my legs were on fire for hours. Baby oil worked but it was gross with the heavy oily feeling. The Johnson and Johnson Cocoa Butter and Shea Creamy baby oil was okay but then I couldn't find it
After using the Flash n Go the hair on my legs improved in texture and rate of growth which helped with the razor burn and the black hair showing from under the surface. Since I was no longer embarrassed to the point I hated them I looked for something that would improve their appearance even more. I decided to try Palmers Skin Therapy Oil on a whim and will never use anything else. I have no burning or yucky feeling(which is a win in of itself). It not only moisturizes really well but I think it has improved the look of my legs even more. It feels so luxurious putting it on and with the pump it is not messy. There is not one negative I can think of. I may even break out some shorts or capris soon(something I have not done for 20 years).

on 12/26/2015 10:19:00 PM

I really like this oil. It's inexpensive and smells nice. I had my eyebrows tattooed and got a terrible rash from the antibiotic cream I was using. I switched to just rubbing this oil on my brows and it healed much faster and minimized the itching. Great for people with eczema and sensitive skin!

Great product! Inexpensive, beautifully moisturizing, NOT OILY. Absorbs quickly, so it can be used during the day. Love it.

on 12/10/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this before bed time on a clean face and damp skin while massaging it all over face and neck it works amazing, once it dries off I use night cream over it. Skin looks amazing and glows next day

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've had stretch marks for as long as I can remember due to large swings in my weight since my early teen years. After seeing the rave reviews on Bio-Oil a few years ago, I decided to give stretch mark oils a try to some very satisfying results. I've tried Bio-Oil, Johnson's Skin Perfecting Oil and this one. All of them worked similarly and made my stretch marks fade but this one is the cheapest, most lightweight and absorbent, and easist to apply with the pump bottle. I switched permanently to this one after I used up the other bottles and have been using it now for about 1.5 years twice daily.

This is not a miracle worker. It takes time and consistency but once you make this part of your early morning and night routine, you'll see your old stretch marks fading with the added bonus that this prevents new marks from forming. My weight has yo-yo'ed since I started using the oils but I haven't seen any new stretch marks. Now, the bigger marks are smaller and not as aggressively white against my skin while you can't see many of the small ones anymore. Overall, I'd say my stretch marks are 30% what they used to be and I'm hopeful they'll be pretty much gone eventually. Thanks Palmer's :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

It was okay but I probably won't buy again. I do not like greasy products and this does not soak into my skin as quickly as I would like.
I did see some improvement after 6 months of use.
So not sure if they are fading on their own or if this is truly working?
I am almost done with my last bottle but who knows when I will actually finish it because I rather not apply this to my skin because I do not like how it feels or it getting on my clothes.
It did leave stains on my light colored night shirts

on 3/25/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this oil, I use it on my face and it makes it softer and helps alot with the appearance os fine lines, my skin looks smoother , hydrated and its not greay at all, the smell is soft and calming, I just wish it comes with a dropper, everytime I use this on my face It makes me look less tired, around my eyes and the lines aroung mouth, excellent oil for such a great price!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this product. I actually mix it with my skin cream....My shea butter...body lotion. Rarely use it straight out of the bottle. Trying to stretch my dollar. My bottle was $11.50 at Wal-greens. A little steep for oil...BUT WORTH IT!

This is a nice oil to use all over your body, it has a thin consistency and a soothing smell, I like the fact that there's vitamin E in it, and the price is affordable.

Edit: After carefully studying the ingredient list and searching online, I don't think I am too impressed with the content of this product.

Popular Body Skincare Products