Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

Filtered by age: 25-29
Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
Skin Therapy OilSkin Therapy Oil

4.1

Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Fragrance (Parfum), Rosa Canina Seed Extract

on 12/22/2016 5:28:00 PM

This stuff is just great! I use this on my face several times per week at bedtime, after I've removed my make-up and cleansed my face. This oil is absorbed quite fast, which I like. It doesn't make skin an oily mess. It doesn't cause breakouts. I think it does make my skin look plumper in the morning. All in all a great affordable product and much better than more expensive counterparts I have tested. It's perfect for the Winter months when skin is gets drier than usual. I like the packaging too, quite hygienic.

The one con is the smell. It smells a lot of cocoa butter which I don't really like. But all the benefits outweigh this minor flaw. I will be repurchasing!

on 4/18/2016 11:56:00 PM

I tried the new paraben-free/"good stuff inside" oil and strangely, it dried my skin. I even layered it with my usual lotion but the result was awful. I also don't like Palmer's heavy fragrance. It smells/feels like a layer of cloying grease. And again, parched nasty skin.
Can't recommend. Nope.

on 5/29/2015 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So far I'm really happy with this product, I use it on my face, even around my eyes which are prone to getting very dry with fine lines. It absorbs quickly which is great. If I am wearing either primer or foundation that's for dry skin however (I use Maybelline's dream touch fluid foundation) it can leave me feeling a little greasy at the end of putting all my makeup on but usually a setting powder takes away that feeling and leaves my makeup looking smooth.
It's been great at leaving my typically dry spots feeling wonderful and smooth, and does not cause me to instantaneously break out like other moisturisers tend to. I pair it with Palmers daily facial lotion if I need an instant moisture boost during the winter periods.

on 4/8/2015 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

As much as I love most Palmers products, I'm not hugely impressed with their oil formulations. I use this every other day on my body because it's light and absorbs very easily, but I bought specifically for post-shaving thinking it would be more moisturising. I don't find its enough after shaving legs, but it is pleasant to mix with heavier creams (like nivea) for that purpose, and a decent replacement for body lotion post-shower, especially because it sinks into damp skin beautifully. It's smell is light compared to other products in the line. Can also be used on face which I do occasionally for a moisture boost, but better reserve for night because it can leave facial skin a bit greasy and hard to apply makeup over.

on 3/22/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product! With the Vitamin E cocoa butter formula from Palmer's, those are two of my favourite skin care products. I love them! This one is moisturizing, not oily, smells perfect and is really hydrating. As far as fading strech marks goes, I haven't seen any improvements but I will continue to use it anyway :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. It moisturizes but does not feel greasy. I feel silky smooth after using it. It does have a chocolate smell which isn't my first choice but it's not strong. I just started using this so I am not sure about fading scars/stretch marks but can tell you the texture and moisturizing ability is fantastic. Bought at CVS for buy one get one half off, $17 for two. Not bad at all.

on 12/12/2013 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this product to avoid stretch marks on my chest before a breast augmentation. I went up about two cup sizes b to d and dont have one stretch mark. This product would be good for pregnancy as well. The key is to use it before the skin starts to expand. This is what we call a holy grail.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's not greasy suitable to use even during summer.

on 6/15/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This stuff is amazing. I had an allergic reaction (contact dermatitis) and my neck broke out into a dry, itchy, red rash. It was so bad that not even makeup would cover it up. After two days of using this product my neck no longer itches and the skin is nearly back to normal. I've been using this product off and on for over three years. It is most definitely a staple. It smooths my skin's texture and fades my hyper pigmentation (my biggest issue) for a more even complexion. I am assuming it would be great for smoothing fine lines but I can't say as didn't have them prior to using this product. I use it mainly on my face and on my legs. I love that it's not greasy and absorbs quickly.

I bought this for $14 at my local BSS, but for the quality of product and the amount you get, I feel that is a very reasonable price. The packaging is great in that it's now available in a pump bottle. This product is definitely a must-have.

on 3/7/2013 11:14:00 PM

I'm not too crazy about the smell. It doesn't smell 'delicious' like chocolate to me at all, instead I find the smell rather wired and too strong. Also my bf doesn't like the smell as well.

I've been using the product on and off for about one month and haven't seen any visible result yet. I don't think I will buy it again. However, if I do see the result I may only use it on the small marked area on my skin to avoid the smell.

Popular Body Skincare Products