Laneige Multi-Cleanser

Laneige Multi-Cleanser

Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Cellulose, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Phosphate, Lauramide Dea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ci 17200, Ci 19140

on 11/21/2016 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is for Laneige Multi Cleanser Facial Foam.

I use this multi cleanser foam already on my 4th or 5th tube now. So you can consider this review of mine :))
I always buy the biggest size of it, it's quite large. The product it self has a really creamy consistency, so just enough amount I use and it makes my face clear without any oily residue left. It makes a lots of bubbles and does a good job on cleansing your skin effectively. A tube could lasts for a year if you use it by your self.
I use it 2-3 times a day. And my face is loving it each time.
My skin is dry and a bit sensitive (sometimes I have redness and acnes), well my face couldn't deal with lots of facial foam products. Seriously.
It will only work for me around a week to try new products, then my skin will flake off, getting more red on the area near my nose, getting dryer, or oily more than before. Gross. In fact, I tried lots of another facial foams from high end to low end, this Laneige multi cleanser is all I need in the end. This is the only one that suits my skin ever.
This product could make my skin feels dryer, but that's it. No flaking off or irriation. It is fixable with some moisturizer after. This foam cleansed away the residue of my makeup (after cleansing it with some oil, sometimes it still sits there), concealer, foundation, eyeliner etc and left my face clean. Which is a big deal for me. It does make my skin looks brighter after as well. However, I do think that it works nothing on my acnes, which is fine for me. It just do the cleansing job, removes all the oils and makeup residue, with a brightening effect. Because it has the micro beads scrub kinda thing, just scrub it to the face gently. It is also a facial foam, not exfoliator. So don't think that you can exfoliate with this product. No.
My face has never getting tired of this product. It has consistently does wonder on my skin. Oily skin, might be love this facial foam as well. Will be buying again and again!

Pros:
- Not so expensive
- Much product you get inside the tube
- Creamy and foams up so easily
- Has micro beads yet not irritating
- Make your face really clean
- Helps removing some make up
- Smells nice, relaxing and refreshing at the same time
- Gives you a brightening effect after

Cons:
- Could make your skin dryer
- Some people might be not liking the scent or the micro beads

Worth to try product. Since this product is the only one that my face couldn't live without, I am hoping it will never be discontinued.

on 5/18/2016 9:19:00 AM

I used this cleanser for a year and thought it did a great job of cleansing. I liked how clean my face felt afterwards, although tight. Throughout the year, I never had any issues with the cleanser because I didn't pay that much attention. I started get really dehydrated skin, which is when your skin moisture barrier is not strong enough. This resulted in the constant feeling of tightness and dryness, especially around my nose area.

I spent months changing my skincare routine (except cleanser), jumping from moisturizer. to serums, etc Wearing makeup sucked because it always felt dry underneath and the patches were visible all the time (even if I put Vaseline underneath)!

I finally removed this from my routine and started using more gentle cleansers (oil + cleansing milk) and its so much better. My skin is definitely recovering but reflecting back, this cleanser is really harsh for your skin in the long term.

Final verdict:
Very harsh for your skin long term. Although you may not experience any short term reactions (redness/pimples/etc), you will be slowly stripping your moisture barrier until you end up with severely dehydrated skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SGD$30+ for 100ml. Expensive because it does the same as a clean and clear cleanser. It is not any different from drugstore cleansers except that it is more "mild". Do not waste your money!

on 12/15/2014 6:14:00 AM

Bad. I had pretty good skin until i tried this one with the strawberry pack. It dries out my skin like there is no more oil and water for a week no matter moisturizer i put. Very uncomfortable feeling.

on 7/26/2013 9:44:00 AM

I've been using this for 2+ years and still loving it. Cleans my face thoroughly with just a small amount. Love the squeaky clean feeling.

It's okay.. Not worth the money though It does deliver its promise to remove sunscreen and all traces of make up that leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling. But other than that.. I had no allergic reactions or irritations to this product but I believe someone with sensitive/dry skin should avoid this all together.

on 12/15/2012 7:30:00 PM

This is a great product if you like light exfoliation (for thinner skin) or something a little more scrubby to use between deeper exfoliation sessions (for thicker/male skin). As with everything else by Laneige, the smell is delicious ;)

on 12/12/2012 3:19:00 PM

the cleanser is nice and creamy, foams easily however, it does make my skin feel a little tight/dry.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product smells good, has microbeads in it and foams up well.
It comes in a 180ml tube which will probably last at least 6 months. I paid S$33 for it from Laneige counters.
It cleans the face really well and leaves it 'squeaky clean'
My gripe is that it can really dry my skin out despite the fact that I have oily skin. So I restrict this cleanser to one usage per day at most. It is far more drying than my oily skin foam cleanser from Avene :(
But, if you're using in conjunction with their products like the serum I think it should be fine. The serum didn't suit me at all; made my skin oily!
Overall I'm likely to repurchase when I run out of all my cleansers. :O

on 11/8/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I was skeptical that it could remove make up but was surprised that it did - and very fast. I love the fact that you have to use only very, very small amount (less than a pea size) and it foams right away. It also has slight nice, citrusy scent that I like. However, it's drying too much, it's even hard to rinse it off how stiff my skin feels (like someone mentioned - I got that squeaky clean feeling). My face feels very tight and dry afterwards. Make sure you use good toner and moisturizer after cleansing your skin.
Pros:
- Cleanses very well and fast (also removes make-up)
- Has light citrusy scent - love it
- Does not break me out
- Leaves skin very, very clean, pores smaller than before
- Next day skin still feels cleans and fresh, not oily either
Cons:
- Can be very drying (can be fixed with moisturizer)
- Price is high: $34.00 at Sephora in Shanghai (however I got mine for US$23.00 on sasa.com website, free shipping if order more)
- Careful, avoid eye area