Laneige Multi-Cleanser

Laneige Multi-Cleanser
Multi-Cleanser

Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Cellulose, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Phosphate, Lauramide Dea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ci 17200, Ci 19140

on 11/6/2017 10:02:00 PM

FULL REVIEW INCLUDING PHOTOS: http://jayyangg.blogspot.ca/2017/11/skin-care-laneige-multi-yogurt.html

PROS:
- Gently moisturizes with microbeads that's super gentle for everyday use
- Takes off my makeup really well - great for double cleansing
-Papaya in the ingredients which is a known gentle exfoliant
-the tube is GIANT and could last for the whole year probably lol

CONS:
- Smells lightly fragranced
-Skin isnt instantly brightened

Really enjoyed this!

on 10/14/2017 9:43:00 PM

Sephora has recently introduced the AmorePacific cosmetics line Laneige into it's stores. The Multi Cleanser is a lack luster cleanser that does most of the basics well- removing dirt, oil and makeup. This is highly fragranced- but that isn't as much of a concern since this is rinsed off almost immediately. The price is decent, but there are still better cleansers that don't expose your skin to any fragrance, regardless of how briefly it is exposed.

on 3/21/2017 11:05:00 PM

I bought a travel size of this cleanser in a $5 3-pack with the Fresh Brightening Cleansing Oil and the makeup remover. Really impressed with this foaming cleanser. It lathers up into a fine mousse with bubbles that you can really feel dissolving all the sebum in your pores. You might end up washing your face for longer to keep the sensation going.

Doesn't strip the skin, just gets your skin feeling ultra clean. Love it. It is almost exactly like a creamy cleanser I once used by Aura Science (a defunct Shisheido off shoot from 10 years ago or so) -- I didn't realize how much I missed that stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Like Redwings, I also got this in the Hydration Trial Kit. I love the products so much and find it such a good value that I actually bought TWO of them during a Sephora sale. Because I travel a bit, the small sizes and good value make good sense, especially since I really like everything in the kit. This cleanser is a real winner. I was expecting it to be somewhat harsh or rough because it is labelled as an exfoliator as well as a makeup remover. But it's not harsh in the least. The tiniest amount - even small than pea-sized - produces a rich, gentle but thoroughly effective lather that really does remove everything and doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a nice added benefit (you don't have to worry too much about washing and getting this too close to your eyes as its exfoliating properties are really gentle and non-abrasive). This is a totally lovely cleansing wash and I also plan to repurchase this in the full size.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this as part of the Laneige Hydration Trial Kit and it is my favorite product from the kit. I squeeze a tiny pea-sized amount out and rub onto wet skin. It lathers up in a very whipped like way but exfoliates at the same time. It is the nicest exfoliating type cleanser I've tried so far. It doesn't strip my dry skin or leave it feeling tight at all. There is a bit of fragrance in this, which I don't love, but it hasn't irritated my skin at all. Of all the products in the kit, this is the only one I will purchase in full-size.

Update 8/12/17 - Sephora points bonus was enough of a reason for me to rush out and buy the full size of this cleanser. I LOVE how gentle but effective this exfoliating cleanser is. My skin is so happy it positively glows!

on 11/21/2016 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is for Laneige Multi Cleanser Facial Foam.

I use this multi cleanser foam already on my 4th or 5th tube now. So you can consider this review of mine :))
I always buy the biggest size of it, it's quite large. The product it self has a really creamy consistency, so just enough amount I use and it makes my face clear without any oily residue left. It makes a lots of bubbles and does a good job on cleansing your skin effectively. A tube could lasts for a year if you use it by your self.
I use it 2-3 times a day. And my face is loving it each time.
My skin is dry and a bit sensitive (sometimes I have redness and acnes), well my face couldn't deal with lots of facial foam products. Seriously.
It will only work for me around a week to try new products, then my skin will flake off, getting more red on the area near my nose, getting dryer, or oily more than before. Gross. In fact, I tried lots of another facial foams from high end to low end, this Laneige multi cleanser is all I need in the end. This is the only one that suits my skin ever.
This product could make my skin feels dryer, but that's it. No flaking off or irriation. It is fixable with some moisturizer after. This foam cleansed away the residue of my makeup (after cleansing it with some oil, sometimes it still sits there), concealer, foundation, eyeliner etc and left my face clean. Which is a big deal for me. It does make my skin looks brighter after as well. However, I do think that it works nothing on my acnes, which is fine for me. It just do the cleansing job, removes all the oils and makeup residue, with a brightening effect. Because it has the micro beads scrub kinda thing, just scrub it to the face gently. It is also a facial foam, not exfoliator. So don't think that you can exfoliate with this product. No.
My face has never getting tired of this product. It has consistently does wonder on my skin. Oily skin, might be love this facial foam as well. Will be buying again and again!

Pros:
- Not so expensive
- Much product you get inside the tube
- Creamy and foams up so easily
- Has micro beads yet not irritating
- Make your face really clean
- Helps removing some make up
- Smells nice, relaxing and refreshing at the same time
- Gives you a brightening effect after

Cons:
- Could make your skin dryer
- Some people might be not liking the scent or the micro beads

Worth to try product. Since this product is the only one that my face couldn't live without, I am hoping it will never be discontinued.

on 5/18/2016 9:19:00 AM

I used this cleanser for a year and thought it did a great job of cleansing. I liked how clean my face felt afterwards, although tight. Throughout the year, I never had any issues with the cleanser because I didn't pay that much attention. I started get really dehydrated skin, which is when your skin moisture barrier is not strong enough. This resulted in the constant feeling of tightness and dryness, especially around my nose area.

I spent months changing my skincare routine (except cleanser), jumping from moisturizer. to serums, etc Wearing makeup sucked because it always felt dry underneath and the patches were visible all the time (even if I put Vaseline underneath)!

I finally removed this from my routine and started using more gentle cleansers (oil + cleansing milk) and its so much better. My skin is definitely recovering but reflecting back, this cleanser is really harsh for your skin in the long term.

Final verdict:
Very harsh for your skin long term. Although you may not experience any short term reactions (redness/pimples/etc), you will be slowly stripping your moisture barrier until you end up with severely dehydrated skin.

on 12/15/2014 6:14:00 AM

Bad. I had pretty good skin until i tried this one with the strawberry pack. It dries out my skin like there is no more oil and water for a week no matter moisturizer i put. Very uncomfortable feeling.

on 7/26/2013 9:44:00 AM

I've been using this for 2+ years and still loving it. Cleans my face thoroughly with just a small amount. Love the squeaky clean feeling.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SGD$30+ for 100ml. Expensive because it does the same as a clean and clear cleanser. It is not any different from drugstore cleansers except that it is more "mild". Do not waste your money!