no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

If you're looking for that jlo bronzey lip gloss look this is perfect. I wanted to love this but I am nc20, don't tan and it came off a little too bronzey for my skin tone even though it's very sheer. Not for me, but I love the lip glacé formula and i can see how this would look lovely on a lot of women. I'm also into matte lips right now so.. that didn't help.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

5 years ago

Superb. Peachy-beige leaning nude that delivers understated polished finish. Perfect partner to smokey eye when worn with MAC liner in spice and Tom Ford lipstick in sable smoke.

About reviewer (347 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

7 years ago

In general, love LM lip glaces but this one is not for me. "Barely" is exactly the right word for this color. It barely does anything. I have very highly pigmented lips and was looking for something to throw on as an every day lip gloss either on its own or over lipstick. After a few tries I figured why bother? All it does is add shine and I couldn't care less about that. I want a bit of pigment.

About reviewer (405 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

10 years ago

Beautiful nude gloss, perfect for day make up and for the office, but also for night when applied with smoky eyes. It is not sticky, blends very well and has a decent staying power. It is not glittery and imparts a lovely shine on the lips (not tacky). The only downside for me is the smell: terrible! The smell does not disappear with time and it is really odd (sort of sugar/very sweet candy). ****EDIT really cannot stand the smell. Such a shame as the colour and consistency are excellent.

About reviewer (348 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I love LM glosses. This is one of my favorite colors. It goes on smooth, hydrates my lips and tastes soo good.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

12 years ago

This is a lovely nude that really works with my pink PPP skin without turning orange (like a lot of nude lip colors do). It has a very creamy texture with a slight perfume-y smell. I have slightly pigmented lips and this covers them and evens them out into a beautiful neutral nude. Not super brown either, so I will definitely re-buy when I run out.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

13 years ago

I could not pull it off. For reference, I would look very good if I apply makeup like Stacy London from What not to wear. I have very black hair, NC25, and this gloss makes my complexion not very attractive. I need some color like pink or red. I would go amber rose or rose from LM.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

13 years ago

I received this in my GWP and was a bit skeptical. In the tube, it looks pretty brown and boring. When I put it on, it became soft and pretty, MLBB. I've put it on over several different shades of lipstick, and it has looked great. On bare lips, it leaves a light shine. I'd buy a tube when my sample runs out.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

13 years ago

A great nude lip gloss. I was surprised that it looked fine on me despite the cool undertone. Smells a little weird but overall very very pretty!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBlack

13 years ago

I have the worst time with nude glosses of any kind. My lips are pretty pigmented, so beige glosses stay this nasty yellow-white color on me. So when I received this gloss with a GWP, I didn't have the highest of hopes. However, after applying, I realized that this gloss has mauve undertones, unlike a lot of beige glosses. The mauve undertones make this the hottest nude gloss that I have found! I've spent years searching for the perfect MLBB nude, and I believe that I have finally found it! I have a feeling that I will be purchasing a full-size soon, because my gwp size tube is not going to last long!

About reviewer (318 reviews)

Age19-24