Rimmel Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay Lipgloss in Hot Flash

No Image

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

I have Kiss & Stay in this color and also in #200 Enduring Love. I had previously sworn to myself that I would never again use another 2-step lipcolor after constantly misplacing one or the other of the tubes, enduring the thick, cakey feel of the color base, let alone the horrible granular chunks and messy look when some of them started to wear off. This product is none of that. I like to apply step 1 with just a few little dabs on my lips and quickly smooth it out with a fingertip to create a nice thin sheer-color base, it ends up almost like a stain because of its thin consistency. It does dry a bit sticky, but it's not meant to be worn alone. Finished with the gloss, it creates a smooth, full and luminous look. I love the thickly smooth texture of the gloss topcoat and find it lasts a good while. I find the glitter to be flattering since it is very fine and subtle but also sparkly and shimmery when the light hits it just right. The lasting power is reasonable and it wears away smoothly as well. It did not seem to be drying at all. Overall I am surprised and impressed with this lipgloss and would definitely recommend and repurchase.