Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium 91, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, May Contain ( /-): CItric Acid

on 2/4/2017 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is really nice for a cheap product. i've used much, much more expensive leave-in treatments that aren't at all usable. this actually ~conditions and nourishes~ my fine, thin blonde hair without weighing it down -- hard to do. i was surprised to discover that this works better than my beloved It's a 10 leave-in. will repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I haven't used this in quite a while, but I thought I'd review anyway because I just found it in my bathroom and I remember loving it.

I used to have long hair that knotted and tangled easily and was in bad shape before I cut it. I often used this because it made my hair silky smooth and soft, which helped with detangling. It made my hair go from looking damaged to looking somewhat healthy. When I start growing my hair again I will definitely be going back to this product!

I ran out of this today, and panicked to find that no one carries it in my area anymore! I was so scared it had been d/c'd! But it's still available online and is still listed on Aveeno's website, so I breathed a sigh of relief. Seriously, there is nothing else like this. It has the highest quality shine enhancing and conditioning ingredients without any of the heavy, build-up-prone silicones. And, icing on the cake, the fragrance is not only tolerable, it's actually nice. Fragrance can ruin an otherwise great hair product for me. If this is every d/c'd, I will buy as many bottles as I can afford and find!
Ingredients: Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium 91, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, May Contain (+/-): CItric Acid. This product contains Wheat Protein.

I hope this product is never discontinued because I don't think I've been this loyal to a product since the days I used tear free shampoo in the bathroom as a kid. And then it was just because I couldn't afford my own.

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I started out using it as a follow up when I wasn't using conditioner in the shower. It made it so that you honestly couldn't tell. Even having rough tangled hair post shower, a few sprays of this and I could run my fingers through it like I'd used a deep conditioner! It has a lovely smell and a smooth feel, it's honestly perfect in every way.

Anyone who reads my reviews knows I tend to try a lot of different products, never settling on just one. So what does it tell you if I say I've been using this product for almost half a year and have no intentions of stopping?

It tells you it's pretty damn amazing.

It costs like $6 CAD and probably less in the US, go buy it and live out your hair fantasy!

Seriously, go do it.

Like now.

on 11/30/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is very hydrating. I used the It's a 10 miracle leave in and this is almost comparable. The only difference between the two is that this one isn't a heat protectant and it doesn't control frizz as well.
This leave in product is very hydrating, makes your hair shiny, the nozzle sprays very evenly, no matter how much you use it won't leave a nasty film or make your hair feel heavy. It smells ok. Totally love this and will keep repurchasing, especially since it's so much cheaper than the It's a 10.
I have very coarse thick hair, but it's not really that frizzy and the ends are always dry.

on 8/8/2014 4:20:00 PM

I am really surprised with all of the positive reviews on this leave in treatment, I am actually reconsidering whether it is the product or just me. Perhaps I am applying too much, or my hair isn't wet enough when I spray it on, or maybe it is just my hair type that isn't compatible with it. In my experience, it leaves a sticky residue and when I run my hands through my hair I just can't stand the feeling and must rinse it out immediately. However, I still like keeping it around because it makes a great detangler.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

The only good thing I have to say about this product is it's semi-nice smell. I didn't notice any noticable change with my hair at all though... :(

on 7/3/2014 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Very light weight, use it on my dry split ends. Apply on damp hair, first product. Smells amazing, love that it sprays on. Only con is sometimes the spray nozzle doesn't reach the bottom and you have to tilt it awkwardly. My hair always feels more moisturized after i use this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is amazing! Glad I listened to makeupalley and picked this up!

on 3/28/2014 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my ALL time favorite leave in conditioner. I have fine, 4a/b hair and I LOVE this conditioner. It is light, moisturising, not sticky, and just fantastic. I am DISTRESSED that they are discontinuing the product.

Popular Conditioners