Wet 'n' Wild beauty benefits: Effortless Eyes: Neutral

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am very pleased with this new line from Wet n Wild! I have many brown shadows but this set comes with everything I need including brow colors. The shadows feel silky going on and seem to make my aging lids smoother and younger in appearance. I love the lid and contour colors which I can only describe as "natural" and the liner is easy to apply. I even like the small applicator brushes for the brow and liner! I will definitely look at other items in the Beauty Benefits line since they are so affordable! Since having 2 kids, I have had to curtail my very expensive Dept. store makeup addiction!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Even if you don't like the eyeshadows, the liner is definitely worth trying. It goes on smooth with the included brush and stays put even with a primer.

I have never heard of this beauty benefits line. I didn't know Wet n' Wild made it. I assume that it's new since all of the products have new stickers. This line was not on a shelf next to the regular Wet n' Wild products, so I didn't even know what it was until I picked it up to look at it.

This palette contains two eyeshadows, a light tan brown, a darker brown, a darker brown powder liner, and two brow colors in medium browns. The eye shadows remind me of neutrogena shadows. They're pretty good for an all over color and contouring. (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance under all eyeshadows.)

The eyeliner (dark brown with tiny sparkles, not glitter) is actually a really good liner. It really lasts with primer underneath.

One of the brow colors is too light for me and the other is pretty close to my color. This comes with a mini eyeliner brush, a mini brow brush and an eyeshadow applicator. I don't use applicators, but the eyeliner brush and brow brush are pretty good.

I bought this for $6.50 and would definitely repurchase. This would be great for traveling. It's all your neutral colors in one palette.

There are three palette options: cool, neutral, or warm. I think I'm going to try warm next.