L'Oreal Vive Pro Color Vive Conditioning Spray

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Makes my hair healthy, shiny, and soft while giving it bounce and life again! Love this after my hair's done drying from a shower / leave-in conditioner. It detangles and makes it so manageable!

This is definitely a winner for me. I picked this up for $5 at Rite Aid, looking for something to throw in my beach bag that would condition/detangle my hair and protect it from the sun. But, it works so well that I actually keep it on my bathroom counter at home and use it every day. It smells fantastic, it detangles my curly hair, makes it incredibly soft, and it has UV filters.

My hair has been through a lot. I bleached it in August, then decided that while the blonde was nice, I didn't want to maintain it and keep harming my hair so I've been growing it out. I dyed it red in December (well, it was supposed to be dyed brunette, but the fact that my stylist messed up is another story entirely - it turned out bright red) and since then, the bleached bits have slowly been fading to a strawberry blonde while the top 4 inches or so were my natural light brown, and then with a streak of sunny days we've been having, it turned pretty much blonde again. So, just a few days ago, I did an at-home dye and got it pretty close back to my natural color. I'm really hoping that this spray will keep my hair from fading so I don't have to keep re-dying it, though I know that bleached hair doesn't hold color well, so inevitably it will. It definitely seems to be making my hair soft and shiny.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I got this at Walgreens for under 5 dollars. It claims to have UV filters in addition to helping condition the hair - both of which I need for summer. So far it has made my hair swingy, bouncy and very shiny without weighing it down. For reference I have long, fine, blonde, color-treated hair that I abused for way too many years. Now I am being good to my hair (other than the blonde dye!) so I am a leave-in conditioner junkie. This one is in my top two. I love the scent too. It makes my hair very soft, but not flyaway, and it seems to detangle as well. My hair looks naturally healthy and I love the UV filters. I will repurchase this one!