Little Shop of Beauty Aloe Body Wash

No Image

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've tried this in several fragrances, and, overall, I'm quite happy with the consistency. It is VERY bubbly, and it seems to be a great base for the fragrance. My favorite scents thus far are Norma Jean and Country Morning.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm guessing that this is the Aloe Hair and Body Wash. I must have gotten a bad batch because mine barely lathered at all, and most of the reviewers said that their's lathered easily! So not only did it barely lather, but the scent was barely detectable and I didn't feel clean after I had washed with it. I got it in Black Forest Cake. I can barely smell it but it kinda smells like chocolate almonds with a hint of cherry. If it was stronger it would probably be better; also, the soft scent did not stay on my skin after I rinsed off. This product was disappointing to me so I probably wouldn't buy it again. EDIT: After a while, this product correctly lathered for me, so I would now give it three lippies. I'm not sure that I would buy it again though. The Black Forest Cake scent also became stronger after a couple of months (it needed time to "mature" I guess), and smelled delicious. I would recommend the scent.

This stuff is really yummy. I have the Bananas Foster scent; I can smell bananas, vanilla, and a bit of rum - really good.

on 1/7/2004 12:58:00 PM

I really like this product, it isn't very thick but it lathers well and is not drying, plus, the scents are fabulous.

Key Lime Pie- Finally I've found a Key Lime Pie scent that was what I was looking for! Zesty lime lightly sweetened with a touch of creaminess. Smell just like the discontinued Illuminations Key Lime Pie candle.

Honey Butter- sweet, creamy and slightly buttery without any of the mustiness that some honey scents seem to have.

Jelly Donut- Smells like crispy sugared dough filled with a mixed berry jelly (my nose smells blackberry and strawberry).

Eggnog Cheesecake- A great creamy eggnog scent thats not too heavy on the nutmeg of other spices.

Bananas Foster- I like this scent alot although I cannot pick out the other scents in it, just creamy banana.

Candy Cane Frosting- Smells just like the same suggests, creamy vanilla with candy canes.

S'mores- A very true scent, you can smell the marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers without one overpowering the other.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just used up the last of my Mango Macadamia Nut shower gel.

I loved this stuff, even though I wasn't sure about the scent at first. It really did smell like mango and macadamia. Yummy!

Great shower gel...lots of lather, rinsed easily and left my sk

on 8/21/2003 1:05:00 PM

I bought this in Surf Goddess and love it! It's cleans withough stripping my skin, foams up well and smells great! What a great find! =)

on 2/12/2003 6:46:00 PM

LOVE LOVE this body wash! The scents are super strong and the suds are plentiful! Just a dime sized drop is enough to lather my whole entire body. I have the shower gels in Orange Chiffon Cake and Maple Pecan Streusel, and they both totally rock! The scents are dead on and smell really yummy! If you plan on ordering from LSOB soon, you have to try these out! Possibly my favorite products by the company! My only complaint is the packaging. Once you get the labels wet, the ink runs all over the place.

on 1/21/2003 7:35:00 PM

Great body wash! Lathers up nicely and rinses without leaving any residue. My skin feels clean but not dry. And so many great scents to choose from... I got this one in Strawberries and Champagne.

on 7/19/2002 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also love this stuff! All the scents that I've tried are fabulous and the body wash is completely not drying. Also the price is fantastic!!!

on 7/16/2002 12:58:00 AM

I love this shower gel! It's super gentle and doesn't leave any film like some do. I also love the bottle (so cute)! I've tried both Creme Brule and Strawberries & Champaigne which are both fantastic!