Lacura Hydra Complete Serum

4.8

water, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl isononanoate, dicaprylyl carbonate, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, sorbitol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyisobutene, shea butter, pentylene glycol, chlorella vulgaris extract, sodium PCA, tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, hydrolyzed algin, sodium lactate, maris aqua, panthenol, lactic acid, cyclohexasiloxane, fragrance, serine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, urea, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, allantoin, tocopherol, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, hydrogenated palm glycerides cirate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben

Eyes: Violet

LOVE it, on to my 3rd bottle.

I use the Lacura Renew Q10 serum in the morning and night. I use quite a bit of it at one time, but because of the price I never feel guilty.

Leaves my skin hydrated, smooth and soft.

Best skin buy I have made, particularly now I am in my late 20's coming up on 30 my skin needs the extra hydration

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I've been using this for a few years now. When I first bought it I tried it under a moisturiser, which made my skin too greasy. So I now use this on it's own, and it's great. It's gel-like, which works well for my combination skin. I always make sure I have a few bottles, as I'm so scared that I'll run out, or that they'll change the formula. A bottle lasts about a month, but is small enough to be travel-friendly. It's so cheap that it's nearly free...

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

I bought a bottle of this after reading a review in a magazine. Very impressed. A light lotion, I use 2 pumps and apply before bed and also before I apply my make up, I keep rubbing into my face, as it feels quite greasy but after a minute it's completely absorbed leaving super soft skin which feels and looks fabulous! Make up looks amazing when I use this first. Amazing value for money. Really very impressed with this serum, I'm 29 and only just starting to really look after my skin (terrible I know) but it's never looked better since using this, highly recommend!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

What a amazing product. I used the lucura restorative night cream and placed the lucura serum over it. My face looks radiant and is moistured. However, you also can place the serum before any moisturer or nightcream as instructed on the packaging.

As far as serums go this is my new go to product. I will stock up on this serum because it is excellent value for money. I only used three pumps of product on my face. The pump is easy to use. I have used Chanel products and this is even nicer on my skin. The quality is incredible. I think it is definitely a must try product. I had no reaction, redness or burning on my skin. I had supple skin. I looked younger and healthy. I even placed some under the eye area due to having bags and lines. My fine lines were reduced. Considering I am in the mature bracklet, it is a great option for all skin types. It looks like I have had an expensive facial without the cost. I am seriously impressed considering I was cynical about the aldi product range. Upon review I was proven wrong. All I can say it is a fanastic product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is amazing. Its almost exactly the same product as the Vichy Aqualia which is €20 more expensive! I loved the Vichy, but couldn't afford to repurchase it several times a year, so when I saw this I pounced on it. Its light, hydrating and smoothing. Very refreshing and great for dehydrated skin. I like the frosted bottle and the pump. Best of all I like the price! Will repurchase until they stop making it!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I first purchased this when I ran out of Vichy Aqualia serum and couldn't afford more until the next payday. I'm now on my 2nd bottle of this. I have dehydrated skin that is prone to both flakiness and breakouts - in the same area, at the same time. This product sinks in quickly and rehydrates my skin, and I am less flaky and dry. I also haven't had any breakouts while using it. Yesterday I got slightly sunburnt on my arms (bad me!) - I slathered this on and it brought it right down - no pinkness today. I wouldn't have tried this with a more expensive product! Only one lippie taken away - the packaging looks great, and the pump works well, but it does leave some product in the bottom of the glass bottle. Still, at €4.99 it's hard to complain!

This is the best beauty product I have ever bought!

I am on my 4th bottle and I will keep buying this serum again and again.
It has really made a difference to my skin, my fine lines are gone and I mean completely gone!!!
I cannot believe how great this product is. It really is a miracle product, my skin looks visibly smoother and glowing.
I paid 3.49 for a 50ml bottle at Aldi. Aldi proves that a great quality effective product does not have to to come with hefty price tag.

This product is it for me and my skin. Thanks Aldi :-)))

Plus all Aldi's own label products are not tested on poor animals, which is a massive positive as well.

Whilst sitting in the dentist a few months ago, flicking through an old beauty magazine (can't remember which one - but the edition was at least a year old!!) I came across a review of beauty serums, an noticed this came joint first. I don't normally shop at Aldi but decided to pop in to my local one to find this - and very glad I did!!

Review in bullet points:

1. Consistency - little thicker than a serum, but thinner than a moisturiser, but sinks in well and leaves a nice glow to the skin. I've had to knock a lippy of as I'm unable to use this during the day as if I apply concealer to my face (cover redness and any spots that have cropped up) the serum begins to flake off. However if I don't use concealer than I'll use this instead of of No7 protect and perfect as it gives a much nicer finish to the skin.

2. Smell - extremely perfumed (which I love) but I know many will hate! However, its a very fresh scent.

3. Overall - this product is great! and despite not being able to use during the day I use it every night and have seen a dramatic improvement in my skin - as I use over my No7 protect and perfect and my skin a much softer, smoother and dewy! Plus at 3.49 (I think - maybe 3.99) is a complete bargain and lasts ages. Have just repurchased my 2nd bottle - and as long as they keep stocking I can't imagine I'll stop using it.

Makes my skin incredibly soft, did bring me out in a bit of a rash though. Not sure how effective the ingredients are.

This is the best serum I have ever used. I have combination , intollerant skin. It appears to have evened out my skintone, & it leaves my skin so soft. I have tried every lotion & potion under the sun over the years & this is the only product I've used where I can see a vast improvement in my skin.