no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/22/2010

I hated blush until this weekend! This is the first blush I ever brought and I am glad I did. I always thought blush made me look like a clown but I had to learn it is all about how you apply. This blush gives me a health glow and it last all day. I love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/10/2010

Thanks to a lovely swapper, I was able to get my hands on this. Its a pinky red that looks a bit too sparkly in the pan. Thankfully those sparkles do not transfer when applied! The colour is a soft pink/red on the skin and the shimmer becomes a nice light glow - very flattering on darker skintones (I am NW45/NC50) and very wearable for daytime/work or night.

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

Feb/12/2010

Honestly, I saw this on the counter and it was exactly what I was looking for - in an eyeshadow. Yep, I bought it because the color is absolutely beautiful and I wanted to wear it on my eyes. It is between pink and red. The night of the day I bought it I wore it as an eyeshadow and it was beautiful with my light green eyes. The color is extremely potent. I have also used it as a blush now and the …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

May/15/2009

This blush is sooo pretty. I think it's made for darker skintones, but I wear it on my NC 20 skin and it looks great. I do have to use a light hand and a skunk brush. See pic:

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24