DHC Moisture Care Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
DHC Moisture Care Lipstick

1 review

triethylhexanoin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyglyceryl-10 nonaisostearate, diisostearyl malate, phytosteryl isostearyl dimer dilinoleate, trimethyl pentaphenyl trisiloxane, glyceryl/polyglyceryl-6 isostearate/behenate esters, polyethylene, ceresin, microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, synthetic wax, calcium aluminum borosilicate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, calcium sodium borosilicate, candelilla wax esters, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, tocopherol, squalane, aluminum hydroxide, silica, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, sorbitan isostearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, tribehenin, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, water/eau, hydrolyzed collagen, pentylene glycol, palmitoyl oligopeptide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 7, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, iron oxides. May contain/peut contenir: yellow 6 lake, red 6.

on 1/25/2015 12:04:00 PM

I bought this as an every day lipstick for the office, because I wanted something easy to apply and just pigmented enough to add a little life to my face without screaming lipstick. I am very happy with this: it`s a discreet color(RD01, a red) without being too nude or sheer and it`s very moisturizing. I find it lasts longer if applied with a brush, but it`s really not a long lasting lipstick. However, at this price, I feel I can be a little forgiving.