Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

2.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 10/5/2013 6:05:00 PM

Not for me I have sensitive combination skin and this cream caused me to break out, quite scented which I do not like. it did fell moisturising but did not suit my skin so I won't be using again.

on 8/10/2011 1:19:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Not impressed. Got this in a GWP, small jar. Overly fragranced, very ordinary moisturizer. I have combination skin and can't imagine how someone with dry skin would feel comfortable with this. Outrageously overpriced for what it does. Would definitely not purshase the full size.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been using a sample size of this product as a night cream. The reason I have been using it as a night is my skin is very oily and the EL BA advised me that this would my oily skin greasy and she was right. I just like to try different products because you never know what actually may work for you. With that being said, although it does make my skin greasy I have not broken out from it and I am HIGHLY acne prone. I have noticed a suppleness to my skin since I have started using this product and it has taken care of fine lines. However, I will not purchase the full size of this product just because of the greasy texture which in turn makes my face feel heavy.

on 5/2/2010 6:17:00 PM

I am 54 yrs old have fair combo skin. I was using the Daywear Plus for about 6 months & just switched to Time Zone. Within 1 week I have seem a softening on the lines around my mouth & between my eyebrows. Not greasy, soaks right in and my skin is soft and smooth as could be. Expensive yes, but it works. The cream is thicker than DayWear Plus so on hot days I dont put it on except at night. Of course at my age I dont worry too much about zits and it does not clog my pores. I even dab it around the eyes before bed. I highly recommend you try at least the .24 oz jar. A little goes a very long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this actually made me look 15 years younger - I look just like I was 13 years old and had a face full of acne! ugh. yes for some reason this cream broke me out and clogged me up like no other product has ever done before, and managed to do it in record time (about 5 days). its so too bad because I love estee lauder, they have advanced formulas for department store products, and the prices arent as bad as some, though still pretty expensive. The texture is nice, and similar to their other cremes (like daywear etc..) its very silky, though can be shiny. Fragranced, but it smells pretty. Has SPF 15 and lots of antioxidants. Also has the same Sirtuin ingredients, just like their ultimate youth creme (the $250 one). I was using this with their soft clean cleanser and perfectionist serum, both of which never broke me out before, so I know it was this cream. And I tried it twice - once in the summer, and I broke out badly like this, but thought it was a fluke... I tried it again last week, same reaction. its too bad because it seems like a nice product.

on 6/23/2009 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have the one for combo skin and I'm still working my way through my second sample jar. It soaks right in, but leaves me a little bit shiny. I cover it with powder foundation so that takes care of the shine. I'm not sure about it's claim to make me look 10 years younger yet. Right now I'd say it's pretty good, but it's way overpriced. It has a long list of ingredients (see above) and if you want more info. do a web search or see Truth in Aging or FutureDerm for more technical reviews.

Update 9/22/09 - I must have developed a sensitivity to one of the ingredients, probably the sunscreen. I can't use it around my eyes anymore because it makes them tear. I only use this at night now because of that. I wish there was a sunscreen-free version.