Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

2.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/20/2012 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This disgusting, overly scented moisturizer made me break out terribly. This stuff feels incredibly greasy going on and didn't suit my skin at all. Never again!

on 6/10/2010 10:59:00 AM

I received this in the jar packaging (boo!) in an EL TZ gift package for my birthday this year, and I have mixed feelings about this product. First the positives- the smell is absolutely divine! Its light and floral, and very pleasant (my BF likes it too)- the creamy texture of the formula feels nice & moisturizing during application, and gives the skin a slight sheeny glow. SPF is also a plus, and it doesnt break me out. The negatives- jar packaging and the price for obvious reasons- after application, it seems like the product doesnt fully sink into the skin, but rather sits on top, which leaves my face feeling and looking greasy soon after application (this might be due to the SPF, although I honestly havent had this happen with much cheaper brands containing it)- this is not good for someone who has very oily skin! Because of this, Ive been using it at night on my face & neck just to use it up, wiping any excess on the backs of my hands. This may work better on people with dry or more mature skin types for daytime. Im about finished with my jar now and will not be repurchasing.

on 3/27/2010 4:24:00 PM

What a nice cream. I love Estee Lauder's products! This has a lovely light floral scent and makes my skin feel baby soft. It does provide extra moisturizing and reminds me of what Mac's Strobe Cream does, if you are familiar with that product. As a busy mom of three children, I love that this has everything rolled into one cream: moisturizer, SPF, and wrinkle reducer.

What I can't believe is the woman who posted she won't wear this because it's cruel to animals for containing "wool grease". Wool grease is actually LANOLIN which is extracted from wool after it's shaved from the animal. It does not actually involve any killing or cruelty. Please get your acts straight before trying to inform and educate others about the truth behind cosmetics. Inform yourselves ladies!

p.s It's shocking some people think eating crab meat or putting it's shell in a product is "animal cruel" too. What would our great grandparents say from their graves after going through something like the depression. Don't eat the hamburger... just starve yourself to death or worse eat tofu for the rest of your life.

on 10/20/2009 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This didn't work for me.I have the normal combination skin formula.This comes in a blue jar and has quite strong but pleasant scent and spf 15.This is an anti aging product and with main target wrinkles and lines.The first think that I don't like is the too thick texture that makes me oily.And honestly I have used much thicker textures(Chanel's sublimage texture supreme,Bobbi Browns overnight cream,Clinique's redness solutions cream and many more)and never had problems,but this one feels very heavy on my skin and makes me look shiny.Another disadvantage for me is that irritates slightly my skin,every time I use this my skin turns slightly red and only after 2-3 hours returns back to normal.I m very surprised I always believed that Estee Lauder's skin care products are SUPERB and very rare had problems with them.Before this time zone line Estee Lauder had the perfect future line and honestly I think it was on of the best anti wrinkle lines in the market,now discontinued this line and they released the time zone which for me it's not even close to the previous line.

on 10/7/2009 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have this in normal/combination cream sample. I tried it last night and this morning my face is soft. Not oily, just very smooth and soft. I only used a pea size amount. Will update if cause breakouts.

on 8/28/2009 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually enjoy EL skincare products. I'm especially a big fan of Future Perfect moisturizer. So when I saw the ads of their new product, Time Zone, I thought it's probably going to be a safe bet for me, and ordered a jar right away. Well it turned out, I was dead wrong. This product is a disaster! Everytime I apply it, and no matter how long I wait before applying my foundation it just does not sink into my skin. And you think that would be my main concern right? Not really because there's more. IT PEELS OFF! Even after hours and hours of application, it still peels and rubs off when I touch my skin. This is unacceptable on so many levels. I hate hate hate this product. You see I have normal to dry skin and if this cream can not play nice with this kind of skin type, then what? It gives me a shiny look, almost like an oil-slick. Feels extremely uncomfortable on my face too. What a waste of a lot of $. UGH!