Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

2.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 8/10/2011 1:19:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Not impressed. Got this in a GWP, small jar. Overly fragranced, very ordinary moisturizer. I have combination skin and can't imagine how someone with dry skin would feel comfortable with this. Outrageously overpriced for what it does. Would definitely not purshase the full size.

on 5/14/2011 1:17:00 PM

This is my favourite EL moisturiser and I've repurchased it. Even though I've got fairly sensitive/mature/lightly dry skin, the normal/combo cream works very well for me. I think my skin looks smooth and clear and it feels moisturised all day. I'm very happy with it.

on 11/16/2010 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

What a waste of money. This is quite possibly the worst moisturizer I've ever had the misfortune to use. Like other reviewers have already noted, this stuff pills up on the face something fierce. You might as well take a thin layer of glue, spread it over your face, wait for it to get tacky, and then start peeling it off.

on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've used both the dry skin and the combo/oily skin versions and like them both, but prefer the dry skin one (the one in a jar, SPF15). It does feel heavy at first, but then sinks in. I don't think someone can fairly judge any product after one week's use. I have seen improvement in fine wrinkles. It's non-irritating and very moisturizing, with less fragrance than many others I've tried (eg Clarins and Lancome moisturizers). Generally I wear this under sunscreen if out in the sun. I've gone through 2 jars.

on 1/19/2010 4:21:00 AM

I used a sample of this cream for dry skin. Not particularly impressed: nice consistency, smells rather pleasant but does not moisturise and "sits" on my skin.

The sample was not big enough to determine its antiaging properties (it lasted about a week). However, during a week I did not notice any improvement in the tone of my skin. It just made my skin even drier as the cream does not sink in. Would not purchase the full product.