Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 11/17/2012 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I began using the Timezone Creme (not the lotion in the pump bottle) after I found that the Clinique cremes were causing me to have the occasional break out and were leaving a greasy residue on my skin.

I have had a very positive experience with this product over the past six months. Only a small amount is needed, which I then warm between my fingers and apply to my face. The creme absorbs into my skin quickly and I have had no break outs. It also contains SPF 15, which is a must for preventing sun damage.

I'm using this as a preventative measure for wrinkles. I cannot tell yet if it is successful as I am still in my 20s, but I do think my skin looks more dewy and youthful. I recently saw a photo of myself and my skin did look as if it were glowing compared to photos earlier in the year when I had not been using Estee Lauder cremes and serums.

The only negatives for this product is that I do not like cremes being packaged in jars (for hygiene reasons) and I do not like skin products being scented (this creme is scented). The creme is also very expensive here in New Zealand, so it is very much a luxury item. However, I see it as being as investment for good skin.

Overall, I would recommend the Timezone creme if you are in your late 20s and are looking for a skincare regime that prevents the signs of aging.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been using a sample size of this product as a night cream. The reason I have been using it as a night is my skin is very oily and the EL BA advised me that this would my oily skin greasy and she was right. I just like to try different products because you never know what actually may work for you. With that being said, although it does make my skin greasy I have not broken out from it and I am HIGHLY acne prone. I have noticed a suppleness to my skin since I have started using this product and it has taken care of fine lines. However, I will not purchase the full size of this product just because of the greasy texture which in turn makes my face feel heavy.