Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

2.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 10/5/2013 6:05:00 PM

Not for me I have sensitive combination skin and this cream caused me to break out, quite scented which I do not like. it did fell moisturising but did not suit my skin so I won't be using again.

Nice moisturizer overall, feels nice, easily absorbed,good as a make up base, makes the face look plumped up and has SPF.
I will keep buying when making short breaks from my La Prairie favourite emulsion.

on 4/20/2012 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This disgusting, overly scented moisturizer made me break out terribly. This stuff feels incredibly greasy going on and didn't suit my skin at all. Never again!

I love EL's skincare line, but this moisturizer is just average. It doesn't do anything for lines and wrinkles that Day Wear doesn't do, but it's more expensive. I also find that sometimes the Time Zone pills in a way that the Day Wear never does. Lastly, Day Wear has a much nicer texture and fragrance. If you want a good EL moisturizer, save some money and buy Day Wear. It's a better bet.

on 8/10/2011 1:19:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Not impressed. Got this in a GWP, small jar. Overly fragranced, very ordinary moisturizer. I have combination skin and can't imagine how someone with dry skin would feel comfortable with this. Outrageously overpriced for what it does. Would definitely not purshase the full size.

on 6/10/2010 10:59:00 AM

I received this in the jar packaging (boo!) in an EL TZ gift package for my birthday this year, and I have mixed feelings about this product. First the positives- the smell is absolutely divine! Its light and floral, and very pleasant (my BF likes it too)- the creamy texture of the formula feels nice & moisturizing during application, and gives the skin a slight sheeny glow. SPF is also a plus, and it doesnt break me out. The negatives- jar packaging and the price for obvious reasons- after application, it seems like the product doesnt fully sink into the skin, but rather sits on top, which leaves my face feeling and looking greasy soon after application (this might be due to the SPF, although I honestly havent had this happen with much cheaper brands containing it)- this is not good for someone who has very oily skin! Because of this, Ive been using it at night on my face & neck just to use it up, wiping any excess on the backs of my hands. This may work better on people with dry or more mature skin types for daytime. Im about finished with my jar now and will not be repurchasing.

on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've used both the dry skin and the combo/oily skin versions and like them both, but prefer the dry skin one (the one in a jar, SPF15). It does feel heavy at first, but then sinks in. I don't think someone can fairly judge any product after one week's use. I have seen improvement in fine wrinkles. It's non-irritating and very moisturizing, with less fragrance than many others I've tried (eg Clarins and Lancome moisturizers). Generally I wear this under sunscreen if out in the sun. I've gone through 2 jars.

on 10/11/2009 11:46:00 AM

I do like this moisturizer even though it's quite expensive but so are most products from Estee Lauder . However the fragrance in it is somewhat overpowering so I had to take two lippies away for that reason. If you can stand the fragrance you will find that this product is great for the skin. It gives the skin a nice glow and it has SPF 15 and even though I'd wish they would bump that up to SPF 20 or SPF 25 I would still repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

High price for a product that does not deliver. This lightly fragrant cream is in a silicone base with an spf of 15. Leaves my skin looking shiny with a greasy coating on it. If you have oily skin this is not for you.

on 7/23/2009 8:42:00 PM

I've oily T-zone with sensitive skin. It moisturizes my skin. But it's too shiny for me and it gives me black head all over my face. I'm getting 2 cyst acnes after using it for a week. I'm not seeing much difference for fine lines. I guess this product is not for me.