Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/20/2012 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This disgusting, overly scented moisturizer made me break out terribly. This stuff feels incredibly greasy going on and didn't suit my skin at all. Never again!

on 11/16/2010 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

What a waste of money. This is quite possibly the worst moisturizer I've ever had the misfortune to use. Like other reviewers have already noted, this stuff pills up on the face something fierce. You might as well take a thin layer of glue, spread it over your face, wait for it to get tacky, and then start peeling it off.

on 1/19/2010 4:21:00 AM

I used a sample of this cream for dry skin. Not particularly impressed: nice consistency, smells rather pleasant but does not moisturise and "sits" on my skin.

The sample was not big enough to determine its antiaging properties (it lasted about a week). However, during a week I did not notice any improvement in the tone of my skin. It just made my skin even drier as the cream does not sink in. Would not purchase the full product.

on 8/28/2009 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually enjoy EL skincare products. I'm especially a big fan of Future Perfect moisturizer. So when I saw the ads of their new product, Time Zone, I thought it's probably going to be a safe bet for me, and ordered a jar right away. Well it turned out, I was dead wrong. This product is a disaster! Everytime I apply it, and no matter how long I wait before applying my foundation it just does not sink into my skin. And you think that would be my main concern right? Not really because there's more. IT PEELS OFF! Even after hours and hours of application, it still peels and rubs off when I touch my skin. This is unacceptable on so many levels. I hate hate hate this product. You see I have normal to dry skin and if this cream can not play nice with this kind of skin type, then what? It gives me a shiny look, almost like an oil-slick. Feels extremely uncomfortable on my face too. What a waste of a lot of $. UGH!

on 7/23/2009 8:42:00 PM

I've oily T-zone with sensitive skin. It moisturizes my skin. But it's too shiny for me and it gives me black head all over my face. I'm getting 2 cyst acnes after using it for a week. I'm not seeing much difference for fine lines. I guess this product is not for me.

on 10/5/2013 6:05:00 PM

Not for me I have sensitive combination skin and this cream caused me to break out, quite scented which I do not like. it did fell moisturising but did not suit my skin so I won't be using again.

on 9/8/2012 11:32:00 AM

I like the SPF and that is it! I used for months and never saw a difference. Any drugstore lotion would would just as well.

on 8/10/2011 1:19:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Not impressed. Got this in a GWP, small jar. Overly fragranced, very ordinary moisturizer. I have combination skin and can't imagine how someone with dry skin would feel comfortable with this. Outrageously overpriced for what it does. Would definitely not purshase the full size.

on 6/20/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

[This review is for the crme] After the death of Fruition which was my staple and a myriad of other non EL products that failed, I decided to give my Night Repair a break and the Soft Clean and Time Zone line a try (Perfectionist serum as well). While I dont have any wrinkles yet (knock on wood table) I figured 40 is around the corner and prevention is key. I purchased these on the basis of good awards and claims of smoothing, regeneration of cells, and mega hydration. Its/they are almost all used up-thank the lawd Ok, back on topicNot that this is the worse product invented, its just that better exists in relation to cost. My biggest gripe? Time Zone just sort of sits on the skin like glycerine; I didnt get a nice silky feel and no noticeable effects on dry patches which is unacceptable for something claiming to be so advanced with cell turnover and shedding properties. And wtf? Why even bother to add hyleronic acids if they are at the bottom of the ingredient list? Pish! Now there do happen to be some goodies in higher concentration, such as rice, fruit, pamagranite extracts and antioxidants so are a million other creams and I dont think they remain real effective or stable in a plastic jar. And no its not that TZ failed me bc its geared toward wrinkles- after all, theres no such thing as a non script wrinkle reducer nor would a thick cream have the capacity to penetrate anyway lol. I went with this whole line soley on the basis of antioxidants and claim, which certainly was a disappointment. I really don't recommend TZ cream for anyone because Lauder has plenty of other very good creams to choose from. Matter of fact it wouldn't surprise me if this line gets will discontinued at some point.

on 5/10/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is for the combo cream in the jar. Loved it at first - until I broke out with large zits AND the little "sand paper" type bumps. It does sincerely moisturize well but as one reviewer said it tends to sit on the face. After a few days it made me really, REALLY shiny. I guess that's great if you want your former teenage skin - oil and zits and all :) Noticed my pores got HUGE too??? Also tried the lotion pump - same results and in fact I think the lotion felt tackier than the cream (which goes on pretty smooth/light).