Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 5/12/2009 10:55:00 AM

OK, first off I am always looking for a good moisturizer for my face. I love Hope in a Jar but in the spring and summer it is a bit much for my combination to oily skin. I heard an ad from Elizabeth Hurley about the EL Time Zone and that it is also a line and wrinkle reducing lotion. Now I do not have much in the way of lines and wrinkles yet, but I needed a light lotion that also had SPF (this one has SPF 15), doesn't clog my pores and basically does the trick. Within a week of using this (I use it once a day) I saw a dramatic difference in my skin. My skin was firmer (not tight) and it was kind of "glowy". I really liked this. Now I almost had a heart attack when I first purchased this as I impulsed when I got this and about dies when the SA told me it was $60 something (hence why I use it only once a day). But I got it anyways (serves me right for not asking before ringing it up) but I am glad I did because my face feels fresh, looks so much younger and has that youthful glow to it. It doesn't clog my pores and is very light so it doesn't give me a greasy feeling. I love this and would def repurchase when I am out.

on 12/2/2010 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My experience is very positive. I have very sensitive skin, normally reacting to a lot of ingredients, but was able to use this cream (normal/combo version) and never had any problems. No clogs, no irritation,no zits,no burning,no peeling. It gives my skin supplenness and glow, evens out skintone ,feels incredibly comfortable.Will def. repurchase.

on 5/2/2010 6:17:00 PM

I am 54 yrs old have fair combo skin. I was using the Daywear Plus for about 6 months & just switched to Time Zone. Within 1 week I have seem a softening on the lines around my mouth & between my eyebrows. Not greasy, soaks right in and my skin is soft and smooth as could be. Expensive yes, but it works. The cream is thicker than DayWear Plus so on hot days I dont put it on except at night. Of course at my age I dont worry too much about zits and it does not clog my pores. I even dab it around the eyes before bed. I highly recommend you try at least the .24 oz jar. A little goes a very long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like the reviewer below me, I too had a stroke when I went to buy this. With tax it was 62 bucks! EEK! But it is so worth it. Since it is a cream a little bit goes a looonnnngggg way. And it's not a thick nasty greasy cream. It sinks right in and it has not clogged my pores or caused irritation bumps on my cheeks which for me is a sure sign that more nasty zits are going to follow if I dont stop using something immediatly. It has smoothed out the lines around my mouth and forehead which I have been in denial about since I turned 30. It leaves skin glowy but not oily and the scent does fade for those of you who dont like perfume smelling skincare. I use it am and pm and I have had the same jar since they came out with the stuff the first of Dec, and with using it twice daily, I still have over half the jar left. In the long run for me it's actually cheaper for me to use this than to go to the drugstore and buy random cheap crap that I end up hating so I use gas to take it back or I buy something I like and then cant ever find it again and it gets to be a vicious cycle of buy hate return and waste gas doing so. Love it!

on 6/20/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

[This review is for the crme] After the death of Fruition which was my staple and a myriad of other non EL products that failed, I decided to give my Night Repair a break and the Soft Clean and Time Zone line a try (Perfectionist serum as well). While I dont have any wrinkles yet (knock on wood table) I figured 40 is around the corner and prevention is key. I purchased these on the basis of good awards and claims of smoothing, regeneration of cells, and mega hydration. Its/they are almost all used up-thank the lawd Ok, back on topicNot that this is the worse product invented, its just that better exists in relation to cost. My biggest gripe? Time Zone just sort of sits on the skin like glycerine; I didnt get a nice silky feel and no noticeable effects on dry patches which is unacceptable for something claiming to be so advanced with cell turnover and shedding properties. And wtf? Why even bother to add hyleronic acids if they are at the bottom of the ingredient list? Pish! Now there do happen to be some goodies in higher concentration, such as rice, fruit, pamagranite extracts and antioxidants so are a million other creams and I dont think they remain real effective or stable in a plastic jar. And no its not that TZ failed me bc its geared toward wrinkles- after all, theres no such thing as a non script wrinkle reducer nor would a thick cream have the capacity to penetrate anyway lol. I went with this whole line soley on the basis of antioxidants and claim, which certainly was a disappointment. I really don't recommend TZ cream for anyone because Lauder has plenty of other very good creams to choose from. Matter of fact it wouldn't surprise me if this line gets will discontinued at some point.

on 5/14/2011 1:17:00 PM

This is my favourite EL moisturiser and I've repurchased it. Even though I've got fairly sensitive/mature/lightly dry skin, the normal/combo cream works very well for me. I think my skin looks smooth and clear and it feels moisturised all day. I'm very happy with it.

on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've used both the dry skin and the combo/oily skin versions and like them both, but prefer the dry skin one (the one in a jar, SPF15). It does feel heavy at first, but then sinks in. I don't think someone can fairly judge any product after one week's use. I have seen improvement in fine wrinkles. It's non-irritating and very moisturizing, with less fragrance than many others I've tried (eg Clarins and Lancome moisturizers). Generally I wear this under sunscreen if out in the sun. I've gone through 2 jars.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this actually made me look 15 years younger - I look just like I was 13 years old and had a face full of acne! ugh. yes for some reason this cream broke me out and clogged me up like no other product has ever done before, and managed to do it in record time (about 5 days). its so too bad because I love estee lauder, they have advanced formulas for department store products, and the prices arent as bad as some, though still pretty expensive. The texture is nice, and similar to their other cremes (like daywear etc..) its very silky, though can be shiny. Fragranced, but it smells pretty. Has SPF 15 and lots of antioxidants. Also has the same Sirtuin ingredients, just like their ultimate youth creme (the $250 one). I was using this with their soft clean cleanser and perfectionist serum, both of which never broke me out before, so I know it was this cream. And I tried it twice - once in the summer, and I broke out badly like this, but thought it was a fluke... I tried it again last week, same reaction. its too bad because it seems like a nice product.

on 8/28/2009 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually enjoy EL skincare products. I'm especially a big fan of Future Perfect moisturizer. So when I saw the ads of their new product, Time Zone, I thought it's probably going to be a safe bet for me, and ordered a jar right away. Well it turned out, I was dead wrong. This product is a disaster! Everytime I apply it, and no matter how long I wait before applying my foundation it just does not sink into my skin. And you think that would be my main concern right? Not really because there's more. IT PEELS OFF! Even after hours and hours of application, it still peels and rubs off when I touch my skin. This is unacceptable on so many levels. I hate hate hate this product. You see I have normal to dry skin and if this cream can not play nice with this kind of skin type, then what? It gives me a shiny look, almost like an oil-slick. Feels extremely uncomfortable on my face too. What a waste of a lot of $. UGH!

I was in need of a good moisturinzer. I had used Estee products in the past, always good quality.
I decided to save money, this economy is killing me, and try a few drugstore brand products. BAD move!! Nothing I bought at the drugstore can compare for the quality of product you get at a department store. My face was looking abused.

I tried Neutragena, Aveeno, Burt's Bee's, L'Oreal. All okay products but not good enough.

I went to Nordstrom's and asked for a moisturizer for my skin type. She suggested Time Zone. I bought several other skin products also, which I will review too.
After using Time Zone for a week. I can see a big difference in my skin already. My face is cleaner, brighter and wrinkles are smoothing away.

I have learned, once again, you get what you pay for.