Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 36-43
Estee Lauder Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]
Time Zone [DISCONTINUED]

2.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Avobenzone 3.00 %, Octisalate 5.00%. Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extrait dOrge, Hydrolyzed Rice Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Polyethylene, Cholesterol, Pentylene Glycol, Creatine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytantriol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trehalose, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Timethylsiloxysilicate, AcrylatesC/10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate-80, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sulfate, Adenosine Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 6/20/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

[This review is for the crme] After the death of Fruition which was my staple and a myriad of other non EL products that failed, I decided to give my Night Repair a break and the Soft Clean and Time Zone line a try (Perfectionist serum as well). While I dont have any wrinkles yet (knock on wood table) I figured 40 is around the corner and prevention is key. I purchased these on the basis of good awards and claims of smoothing, regeneration of cells, and mega hydration. Its/they are almost all used up-thank the lawd Ok, back on topicNot that this is the worse product invented, its just that better exists in relation to cost. My biggest gripe? Time Zone just sort of sits on the skin like glycerine; I didnt get a nice silky feel and no noticeable effects on dry patches which is unacceptable for something claiming to be so advanced with cell turnover and shedding properties. And wtf? Why even bother to add hyleronic acids if they are at the bottom of the ingredient list? Pish! Now there do happen to be some goodies in higher concentration, such as rice, fruit, pamagranite extracts and antioxidants so are a million other creams and I dont think they remain real effective or stable in a plastic jar. And no its not that TZ failed me bc its geared toward wrinkles- after all, theres no such thing as a non script wrinkle reducer nor would a thick cream have the capacity to penetrate anyway lol. I went with this whole line soley on the basis of antioxidants and claim, which certainly was a disappointment. I really don't recommend TZ cream for anyone because Lauder has plenty of other very good creams to choose from. Matter of fact it wouldn't surprise me if this line gets will discontinued at some point.

on 5/10/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is for the combo cream in the jar. Loved it at first - until I broke out with large zits AND the little "sand paper" type bumps. It does sincerely moisturize well but as one reviewer said it tends to sit on the face. After a few days it made me really, REALLY shiny. I guess that's great if you want your former teenage skin - oil and zits and all :) Noticed my pores got HUGE too??? Also tried the lotion pump - same results and in fact I think the lotion felt tackier than the cream (which goes on pretty smooth/light).

on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've used both the dry skin and the combo/oily skin versions and like them both, but prefer the dry skin one (the one in a jar, SPF15). It does feel heavy at first, but then sinks in. I don't think someone can fairly judge any product after one week's use. I have seen improvement in fine wrinkles. It's non-irritating and very moisturizing, with less fragrance than many others I've tried (eg Clarins and Lancome moisturizers). Generally I wear this under sunscreen if out in the sun. I've gone through 2 jars.

on 1/19/2010 4:21:00 AM

I used a sample of this cream for dry skin. Not particularly impressed: nice consistency, smells rather pleasant but does not moisturise and "sits" on my skin.

The sample was not big enough to determine its antiaging properties (it lasted about a week). However, during a week I did not notice any improvement in the tone of my skin. It just made my skin even drier as the cream does not sink in. Would not purchase the full product.

on 11/1/2009 9:42:00 PM

I did like this product a lot but I was informed by Estee Lauder customer service that this product contains crab shell.

I am totally against animal cruelty and the use of animals for cosmetics, so I will never ever buy this product again.

PS I also asked for some other products I used to buy and will not buy anymore:
Advanced Night Repair contains fish, wool grease
Advanced Night Repair Eye contains wool grease
Idealist contains crab shell

on 10/11/2009 11:46:00 AM

I do like this moisturizer even though it's quite expensive but so are most products from Estee Lauder . However the fragrance in it is somewhat overpowering so I had to take two lippies away for that reason. If you can stand the fragrance you will find that this product is great for the skin. It gives the skin a nice glow and it has SPF 15 and even though I'd wish they would bump that up to SPF 20 or SPF 25 I would still repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

High price for a product that does not deliver. This lightly fragrant cream is in a silicone base with an spf of 15. Leaves my skin looking shiny with a greasy coating on it. If you have oily skin this is not for you.