E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2016 12:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this brush to apply gel eyeliner after reading the great reviews and I found it to be completely useless!!! I like a really thin line/wing, but the bristles on this brush are too thick and not at all firm enough to accomplish that. You basically have no choice but to draw a fairly thick line, and getting a really fine-pointed tapered wing was pretty much impossible with this brush in my experience; it's just too soft and it didn't seem to allow for much precision at all. Ended up throwing it in the trash in a fit of frustration!! I kind of wish I had kept it because it might work for applying liner/shadow to the lower lash line or as a brow brush, but I got it for thin winged eyeliner and it was a total failure in that department. I have quite a few E.L.F. brushes and I usually love them, but this was a disappointment for me.

on 5/2/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I use this brush daily with gel eyeliner. Easily creates winged looks, as well as tight lines. Also works well with the gel eyebrow kit.

To Read all 119 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/29/2016 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use this brush to apply the powder from the brow kit to my brows. It works very well. And it is cheap.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

okay this sucks when im using it to apply eyeliner because it's not too thin plus it doesn't get too much product so it doesn't give off a perfect pigmentation on the eyelids no matter what gel liner i use, it sucks so bad i hated it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite products! I use it with the powder in ELF's eyebrow kit. I've also used it with gel eye liner and have had great results. It holds product very well and creates precise lines. For the price, it can't be beat!

it's an okay brush. i originally got this so that i could do my brows using this brush, but it turned out to be too thick for my liking. i use this to apply concealer around my brows instead now and it works decently

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use this for my brows and I love it. My previous brow brush suddenly sh*t the bed and seems to be discontinued now. I had to run into CVS in an emergency to see if they sold a brow brush. I found this brush and didn't think I was going to like it. I actually like this more than the previous two brow brushes I was using. The bristles are really compact and the angle is sharp at the tip, perfect for brows. No shedding and I love the long handle which gives me better control.

on 7/29/2015 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am pretty surprised at myself that I am giving an ELF product 2 lippies. I have been a huge ELF fan for as long as I can remember. Even when I was a teenager and I wasn't able to afford high end makeup ELF was my go-to brand. I am not the kind of person to spend thousand of dollars on makeup brushes; most of my brushes are from ELF or Real Techniques and maybe 4-5 of them are from MAC and Sigma. I always have high hopes from ELF but this brush disappointed me so much. It sheds like crazy even if I am not washing it. I used it to apply my Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner and it started shedding all over my face. I was a bit confused so I thought maybe the eyeliner contains some stuff which is not suitable for this brush but then I used it to smudge a kohl eyeliner on my lash line and again my face was full of brush hair.
I don't know if this was just my brush or anyone else faced this problem but this might be something to consider.
Although this one product will not change my opinion for my beloved ELF but I will never purchase this brush again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this liner brush for both lining eyes and brows, it's way better than the Sonia Kashuk and I even prefer it to the MAC 208. It has slightly softer and longer bristles compared to the MAC, so it has a more natural application for brows. And I really love it as a liner, I can get a very thin line that isn't too harsh. Once again, $3 really well spent.

on 11/27/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use this brush for my brows. It makes brows so easy to do. I've used it with my Wet n' Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Kit (powder) and with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (pomade). It works well with both. If the 100+ positive reviews don't convince you, it's only $3 so just get it.

Popular Makeup Brushes