Just for Men - Moustache and beard dye

No Image

4.9

on 3/4/2018 3:06:00 PM

This is for the Dark Blonde:

I have pale blonde (white) lashes and brows, and the DB color has completely changed my look. I finally have natural looking brows! The DB is surpringly dark—not a “blonde,” as we picture it; rather, it’s more like an almost iridescent very dark blonde, which is the PRECISE color I need, or else I look too harsh. I’ve been on this mission to find a “cure” for my pale lashes and brows, since I was 5 years old and realized, after crying, my wet (darker) lashes looked so pretty. Lol.

So I’ve tried it all! Roux (terrible), Refectocil (great for lashes, too dark/muddy for brows), salon... all made me look older/harsher/angry. Enter Dark Blonde Just For Men—face saver!

The Light Brown is an acceptable alternative, but too dark in depth, so order the DB color online, if necessary.

Oh and leave on 10 minutes, instead of 7!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Yes!! Short back story; I was off to buy the 1000hr brow tint in dark brown, but when it was at full price (roughly $20aud) I was like heeell no. Then remembered I saw a youtube vid singing the praises of this stuff. On sale for $10aud. Score! I'd say at least double the product too, and you can reseal the tubes! I have naturally dark blonde hair with medium blonde brow hair, and had previously used the 1000hr dark brown. Personally, I was never 100% satisfied with the result. I bought this in shade medium brown and wow! 5 mins and my brows look fantastic. I used an eyebrow brush to apply and removed with soap and water. The product is easy to store and comes with gloves. I would guess it will last me months and months. Buy this, you will not be disappointed!

I have naturally very full and very dark eyebrows. Since I have am getting increasingly gray, my eyebrows are following suit. I used plucking as a "cure" for a while, but holes were starting to show. I have begun using JFM Beard and Mustache dye in that it is made for the facial region. Very satisfied with the overall effect, but the last several times I have used it, some STUBBORN white hairs just don't take the dye. Very frustrating. Has anyone had this same problem and is there a solution?

My rationalization is that no one looks at my brows nearly as hard as I do, but I still would like fuller, complete coverage.

The product really is a great one. So much better than the cost of having it done professionally.

on 6/15/2017 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Heard about this product on You Tube, as one makeup artist's technique for dying greying eyebrows. I used to use regular hair dye but it often wasn't thick enough plus you have to leave it on for 30 min for persistent grays. I apply carefully with a Q-tip and this works in 5 min and is great to treat those stubborn coarse grey hairs that are resistant to dye.I have used both the blonde and the light brown and either work with my fair skin and honey blond hair. I also like that once dyed those grey hairs become softer and more pliable so they behave better as opposed to sticking out in weird directions, which only tempts me to pluck them out. I use only a pea-sized amount each of the color and the developer and the box lasts me six months or longer using every 3-4 weeks. However, once opened if you keep the product too long, e.g. a year, the dye eventually oxidizes and becomes ineffective. An effective beauty bargain.

on 9/26/2016 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Excellent product! Yes, you can use it on your brows (but be careful!). I find that one box lasts me a few uses as well. I do not leave it on for 5 minutes, usually 3-4 as I don't want it to turn out too dark.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Everything that can be said about this product has already been said! I can't remember when I first heard about this. But I ran out and bought it and haven't looked back. It lasts for just a week or two, but it lasts longer than when my hairdresser would add the color to my eyebrows when she was doing my hair. I told my red-headed cousin about this, and she's ecstatic! She was actually thinking of having her eyebrows tattooed, and I'm so glad she mentioned that to me so I could point her in this direction. It looks natural on her and of course is much cheaper and completely pain free! You really can't go wrong with this--if you need a darker color, you can leave the color on for a bit longer; if you need a lighter color, just go buy a lighter color! Not much to lose by trying this!

on 6/29/2016 9:20:00 PM

Used to darken my sparse dark blondish brown eyebrows. I chose the shade light brown and it was perfect!! Now my non existent baby fine brows look full and lush, but still totally natural. This $8 box of dye will last forever! What a bargain considering I was paying $20 a pop every few weeks at a brow bar for the exact same thing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

HG product for dying eyebrows. This product falls I to the "Why didn't I think of this myself but I'm so glad somebody else did" catagory.

Me: natural blonde who is also finding some grey hairs in my eyebrows. O.K., let's just say my eyebrows are invisible and call it a day. I've gotten my brows dyed at brow bars (pricey) and I've done them myself with a box of regular hair dye (messy and crappy results). I was scrolling through You Tube videos and happened upon a "How to lighten and darken your brows video". I watched it and picked up a box of this gem the next day.

The entire process is so easy. Just mix equal dabs of product from each tube on the tray that is included in the box. Apply with a dry brow spoolie (I did not use the brush that was provided). Wait five minutes and...PERFECT BROWS! I didn't even need to protect the skin around my brows with Vaseline.

I used the medium brown because I don't like a pale brow look with my pale skin. Now I get out of the shower and I have brows! I go swimming and I have brows! This box should last forever even if I have to redo my brows every couple of weeks.

This is the happiest I have been with a beauty product in forever, and it's cheap! If you have light brows like moi, do not hesitate to darken them with Just For Men. This is a fab beauty gem.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is great stuff. I have naturally thick and decently shaped eyebrows, but they are lighter than my head hair and don't show up as well. I use this stuff once a week to darken my brows. I don't even apply Vaseline around my brows or use a spoolie. I literally just mix together two equal sized small blobs with a qtip and apply it with that, making sure to dab down to the tail end of the brow. The packaging is simple but does its job, and the tiny amount needed for weekly application means it will last a long time. Why would you pay to get your brows tinted when it is so easy and cheap with this stuff?

on 2/6/2015 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff! It only takes five minutes to use the dye. I apply it with a disposable mascara wand to ensure that all the hairs are covered. I wipe the dye and Vaseline off with a wet washcloth. I'm using Jamaican castor oil nightly to help my brows grow, which removes some of the color. I get about a week out of each application now, but it still saves time compared to doing my brows daily.

Popular Hair Color Products