Playboy Stiletto Lip Shine - Scandal

This is a gorgeous, moisturising, shiny, semi-sheer lipstick which I picked up on sale recently. Scandal is a beautiful berry pink which suits my NC30ish complexion perfectly. It is packaged in an attractive eggplant-purple slim tube with the pink playboy bunny printed on it. It looks quite cute. There is no noticeable fragrance to the product. It doesn't have the most fantastic staying power because of its moisturising formula, but I don't mind reapplying it. I think Playboy could have easily chosen cheap, inferior products to sell in their cosmetic line but I am impressed with this lipstick. The quality is definitely here, and I would recommend you try this Lip Shine if you get the opportunity. 5 Lippies!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a gorgeous, moisturising, shiny, semi-sheer lipstick which I picked up on sale recently. Scandal is a beautiful berry pink which suits my NC20ish complexion perfectly. (Click "continued" for swatch picture). It is packaged in an attractive eggplant-purple slim tube with the pink playboy bunny printed on it. It looks quite cute. There is no noticeable fragrance to the product. It doesn't have the most fantastic staying power because of its moisturising formula, but I don't mind reapplying it. I think Playboy could have easily chosen cheap, inferior products to sell in their cosmetic line but I am impressed with this lipstick. The quality is definitely here, and I would recommend you try this Lip Shine if you get the opportunity. 5 Lippies!

continued >>