Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

4.5

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 11/22/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this gloss in Boundless. As stated by other reviewer below, it is a coral color but very sheer and shiny, without any sparkle, so very easy to wear. I am very into coral right now (yes, I am a bit behind the curve on this trend) so I have looked into every coral gloss I can find. This one is my favorite and has been for the past three weeks. I have worn it every day. For a gloss it is quite sticky, but not more so then Mac lipglass. It has great staying power and no fragrance at all that I can discern. I wear this over Nars Napoli for a neutral day look for work, or over Nars Sabrina for a brighter weekend color. Other Nars l/s that would work well with this gloss (if you want to bring out the coral) is Love Devotion, Beautiful Liar (but a bit too sparkly for me) and Outsider. All look amazing. For Mac lovers try it with Mac l/s Shy Girl. There are so many l/s that this will work well with that I find I am reaching for this l/g every day. I am pairing this lip look with a dark brown eye and a peach/coral blush. Although Nars Torrid looks like it would be a good match, I am actually enjoying this more with the Luster or Lovejoy blushes from Nars. (Yes, I do love Nars.). Price was $14 at Sephora. The tube holds .1 fl oz and has a doe foot sponge applicator. I might go back and get this gloss in a different color if I ever get tired of my coral fixation.

on 8/6/2009 2:53:00 AM

I got this in Boundless and I really love it. It's probably my favourite lipgloss at the moment. It doesn't dry out your lips but it does indeed stay on for more hours than your average lipgloss. Will definitely get back ups in this colour and probably try other shades.