Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

1 review

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My mom went to a Bloomingdale's fashion show and got this gloss as a freebie, so she gave it to me. She gave me the one called Endless, and it's a dark pink with shimmery gold. I love it so far! It's sticky so it's long lasting, and it has SPF 15 which is great too. One thing I don't like is how pricey it is, I got it as a freebie but it's 21 dollars, so I wouldn't buy it again. Great gloss but too expensive.