Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

3.0

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 5/26/2011 10:13:00 AM

The consistency of this lipgloss reminds me a lot of Clinique's Long Last Glosswear, which I have several tubes of and I also like. I bought this in Endless, a sparkly berry MLBB shade on my lips. I don't mind the stickiness, because I have found that this stuff lasts up to 4 hours on my lips and rarely needs reapplication before then. I also like the fact that it has SPF. The only complaint I have is that the color of this tends to fade to clear about an hour after application. Other than that, I would buy this one again.

I got a sample of this gloss in "Nonstop" and didn't even put it on both lips without taking it off because of how much I disliked it on my bottom lip. The formula is so thick and tacky that I had to pull at it with the applicator to get it to spread at all and it sort of globbed strangely along with the applicator . It felt gluey and drying. I understand that this is a long-wear formula, but I didn't want this on my lips for seconds, let alone hours. I've given it two lippies because it had fairly good color payoff and shine which was flattering and fun.