Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 36-43
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 10/14/2010 11:20:00 AM

I just purchased my second gloss in Boundless, which is a pretty melon/coral color. I love this gloss because it really does last. The staying power comes from the fact that It is somewhat tacky, but I don't mind that in general (as long as it's not windy). The only unfortunate thing is that they don't have many colors to choose from so when I'm in the mood for a new color I've had to go elsewhere. Wish they'd expand the color selection.

I am always surprised to read negative comments on Smashbox as I have found all their products to be amazing AND they don't test on animals! So many of the big companies still use products which have been. This is a wonderful product. I have worn countless lipsticks and glosses. This one is just great. I just bought it in Endless. I have the Lip Enhancing gloss too which I love. You get a lot of product too and it is moisturizing. Since using the two glosses, I never have chapped lips anymore. Yay! Another winner from Smashbox!