Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

3.0

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Unfortunately, this is the stickiest and tackiest gloss I have ever owned. I purchased this Smashbox gloss in Endless and have given it a shot a couple of times, but I just hate the way it feels on my lips. It's like having glue on my mouth. If I purse my lips together and separate them again, it feels as if they have been glued together. As far as pigmentation goes...Endless has next to no color payoff. It's like a vague dark cast on my lips that doesn't really even look like the color you see through the tube. I gave it a 5 for packaging quality because I like the larger size of the tube and the rubberized end of it...this makes it easier to find in my purse (which is extremely rare). I also like the applicator. I just don't like the gloss and would not buy another one in this formulation.

on 7/30/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

I actually like this gloss. I hate gloss that I apply and then it is so thin that it bleeds and runs over the borders of my lips and only lasts an hour if I am lucky. I find that I can apply this gloss and it gives me a good 4 hours worth of shine. The gloss is thick and definitely has a tacky feeling. In general, I don't find Smashbox products to be very pigmented. IMO their products are very sheer on darker skin tones. I use the color Boundless and usually never wear it with a favorite lipstick color underneath that I would like to add some shine to. Even though this color is pinky it works great over brown, pink and coral lipsticks.

on 2/12/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this the other day. Very pricey at $21+tax. I got "Endless". It's sort of a pinky/beige color. I LOVE the texture. It's very thick and stays on for a long time, even though eating and drinking. Makes my lips feel very very soft. The only thing I would improve on is the color payoff. The color in the tube is pretty dark, but on my lips, it nearly sheer. But at least it is incredibly shiny. Like super shiny plastic. I would purchase this again. I use it as just an everyday gloss. I prefer MAC glosses for the smell and color payoff. But this is good for everyday, all day, use.

Popular Lip Glosses