Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

4.5

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

I am always surprised to read negative comments on Smashbox as I have found all their products to be amazing AND they don't test on animals! So many of the big companies still use products which have been. This is a wonderful product. I have worn countless lipsticks and glosses. This one is just great. I just bought it in Endless. I have the Lip Enhancing gloss too which I love. You get a lot of product too and it is moisturizing. Since using the two glosses, I never have chapped lips anymore. Yay! Another winner from Smashbox!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So I bought this because a gal pal of mine works at the Smashbox counter, and thought I'd be safe buying a few lipglosses. I'm not really impressed with this. I bought "Infinite", which looks like a light, milky pink in the tube, but shows up clear on my pigmented lips. Glad I paid $21 for it (sarcasm!) It does have SPF 15, which is nice, and it doesn't dry out my lips. The applicator reminds me of NYX lipglosses because of the bent doe foot. The formula itself is incredibly sticky, to the point where it's uncomfortable for me to wear, and I'm a lipgloss junkie. I can't comment on how long lasting it is, because I can't wear it more than an hour before getting annoyed and wiping it off my lips.
UPDATE: So this is starting to grow on me a bit. I dont know if I'd repurchase, but you get used to the stickiness and it lasts through pretty much anything-- eating, drinking, workouts, etc. It can have another lippie =)

Popular Lip Glosses