Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

1 review

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 7/30/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

I actually like this gloss. I hate gloss that I apply and then it is so thin that it bleeds and runs over the borders of my lips and only lasts an hour if I am lucky. I find that I can apply this gloss and it gives me a good 4 hours worth of shine. The gloss is thick and definitely has a tacky feeling. In general, I don't find Smashbox products to be very pigmented. IMO their products are very sheer on darker skin tones. I use the color Boundless and usually never wear it with a favorite lipstick color underneath that I would like to add some shine to. Even though this color is pinky it works great over brown, pink and coral lipsticks.