Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

3.6

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

on 10/14/2010 11:20:00 AM

I just purchased my second gloss in Boundless, which is a pretty melon/coral color. I love this gloss because it really does last. The staying power comes from the fact that It is somewhat tacky, but I don't mind that in general (as long as it's not windy). The only unfortunate thing is that they don't have many colors to choose from so when I'm in the mood for a new color I've had to go elsewhere. Wish they'd expand the color selection.

I am always surprised to read negative comments on Smashbox as I have found all their products to be amazing AND they don't test on animals! So many of the big companies still use products which have been. This is a wonderful product. I have worn countless lipsticks and glosses. This one is just great. I just bought it in Endless. I have the Lip Enhancing gloss too which I love. You get a lot of product too and it is moisturizing. Since using the two glosses, I never have chapped lips anymore. Yay! Another winner from Smashbox!

on 6/16/2010 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

It reminds me of Mac lipglosses, but it is less drying...I have this in infinie, bullied it off my manager who went to a smashbox masterclass. I like it and its gonna always be with me!

on 8/6/2009 2:53:00 AM

I got this in Boundless and I really love it. It's probably my favourite lipgloss at the moment. It doesn't dry out your lips but it does indeed stay on for more hours than your average lipgloss. Will definitely get back ups in this colour and probably try other shades.

on 5/26/2011 10:13:00 AM

The consistency of this lipgloss reminds me a lot of Clinique's Long Last Glosswear, which I have several tubes of and I also like. I bought this in Endless, a sparkly berry MLBB shade on my lips. I don't mind the stickiness, because I have found that this stuff lasts up to 4 hours on my lips and rarely needs reapplication before then. I also like the fact that it has SPF. The only complaint I have is that the color of this tends to fade to clear about an hour after application. Other than that, I would buy this one again.

on 11/22/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this gloss in Boundless. As stated by other reviewer below, it is a coral color but very sheer and shiny, without any sparkle, so very easy to wear. I am very into coral right now (yes, I am a bit behind the curve on this trend) so I have looked into every coral gloss I can find. This one is my favorite and has been for the past three weeks. I have worn it every day. For a gloss it is quite sticky, but not more so then Mac lipglass. It has great staying power and no fragrance at all that I can discern. I wear this over Nars Napoli for a neutral day look for work, or over Nars Sabrina for a brighter weekend color. Other Nars l/s that would work well with this gloss (if you want to bring out the coral) is Love Devotion, Beautiful Liar (but a bit too sparkly for me) and Outsider. All look amazing. For Mac lovers try it with Mac l/s Shy Girl. There are so many l/s that this will work well with that I find I am reaching for this l/g every day. I am pairing this lip look with a dark brown eye and a peach/coral blush. Although Nars Torrid looks like it would be a good match, I am actually enjoying this more with the Luster or Lovejoy blushes from Nars. (Yes, I do love Nars.). Price was $14 at Sephora. The tube holds .1 fl oz and has a doe foot sponge applicator. I might go back and get this gloss in a different color if I ever get tired of my coral fixation.

on 7/30/2010 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

I actually like this gloss. I hate gloss that I apply and then it is so thin that it bleeds and runs over the borders of my lips and only lasts an hour if I am lucky. I find that I can apply this gloss and it gives me a good 4 hours worth of shine. The gloss is thick and definitely has a tacky feeling. In general, I don't find Smashbox products to be very pigmented. IMO their products are very sheer on darker skin tones. I use the color Boundless and usually never wear it with a favorite lipstick color underneath that I would like to add some shine to. Even though this color is pinky it works great over brown, pink and coral lipsticks.

on 2/12/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this the other day. Very pricey at $21+tax. I got "Endless". It's sort of a pinky/beige color. I LOVE the texture. It's very thick and stays on for a long time, even though eating and drinking. Makes my lips feel very very soft. The only thing I would improve on is the color payoff. The color in the tube is pretty dark, but on my lips, it nearly sheer. But at least it is incredibly shiny. Like super shiny plastic. I would purchase this again. I use it as just an everyday gloss. I prefer MAC glosses for the smell and color payoff. But this is good for everyday, all day, use.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My mom went to a Bloomingdale's fashion show and got this gloss as a freebie, so she gave it to me. She gave me the one called Endless, and it's a dark pink with shimmery gold. I love it so far! It's sticky so it's long lasting, and it has SPF 15 which is great too. One thing I don't like is how pricey it is, I got it as a freebie but it's 21 dollars, so I wouldn't buy it again. Great gloss but too expensive.