Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 36-43
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

1 review

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 2/12/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just bought this the other day. Very pricey at $21+tax. I got "Endless". It's sort of a pinky/beige color. I LOVE the texture. It's very thick and stays on for a long time, even though eating and drinking. Makes my lips feel very very soft. The only thing I would improve on is the color payoff. The color in the tube is pretty dark, but on my lips, it nearly sheer. But at least it is incredibly shiny. Like super shiny plastic. I would purchase this again. I use it as just an everyday gloss. I prefer MAC glosses for the smell and color payoff. But this is good for everyday, all day, use.

Popular Lip Glosses