Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

Filtered by age: 25-29
Smashbox Limitless Lip Gloss

3.7

7.5% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 3.0% Avobenzone, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Tricontanyl PVP, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crambe Maritima Extract, Citric Acid, Anise Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

I got a sample of this gloss in "Nonstop" and didn't even put it on both lips without taking it off because of how much I disliked it on my bottom lip. The formula is so thick and tacky that I had to pull at it with the applicator to get it to spread at all and it sort of globbed strangely along with the applicator . It felt gluey and drying. I understand that this is a long-wear formula, but I didn't want this on my lips for seconds, let alone hours. I've given it two lippies because it had fairly good color payoff and shine which was flattering and fun.

on 8/6/2009 2:53:00 AM

I got this in Boundless and I really love it. It's probably my favourite lipgloss at the moment. It doesn't dry out your lips but it does indeed stay on for more hours than your average lipgloss. Will definitely get back ups in this colour and probably try other shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So I bought this because a gal pal of mine works at the Smashbox counter, and thought I'd be safe buying a few lipglosses. I'm not really impressed with this. I bought "Infinite", which looks like a light, milky pink in the tube, but shows up clear on my pigmented lips. Glad I paid $21 for it (sarcasm!) It does have SPF 15, which is nice, and it doesn't dry out my lips. The applicator reminds me of NYX lipglosses because of the bent doe foot. The formula itself is incredibly sticky, to the point where it's uncomfortable for me to wear, and I'm a lipgloss junkie. I can't comment on how long lasting it is, because I can't wear it more than an hour before getting annoyed and wiping it off my lips.
UPDATE: So this is starting to grow on me a bit. I dont know if I'd repurchase, but you get used to the stickiness and it lasts through pretty much anything-- eating, drinking, workouts, etc. It can have another lippie =)

Popular Lip Glosses