Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

Earth Science Active Age Defense Whipped Cream Cleanser

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycol Stearate, Ginseng Extract, Beta-Carotene, Micellized Beta-Carotene, Apricot Kernal Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Phenoxyenthanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethlyglucinate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance

on 3/31/2015 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. The cleanser is a pearlized white lotion/cream packaged in a sanitary tube. I applied it, added water, and massaged lightly. It felt a little drying for my skin. I like the ingredients, so I was disappointed that this cleanser didn't work for me. My skin seems to do best with non-detergent lotion cleansers.

on 7/10/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Dang. I really, REALLY wanted to like this product. It ordered it online because of the lovely ingredient list in this face wash: Ginseng infusion, Amino Acids, Bata-Carotene, Lactic Acid, Sugar Cane Extract, Almond and Macadamia Oil. Yup, I was really excited to try it...until I actually DID try it...

This dried out my face pretty much immediately, which is already dry anyhow. Or else it left a funky residue that was doing its best to imitate dry skin flaking. It was also sort of itchy, which really sucked. At first I thought it was my imagination until I put on a mask of grapeseed oil and then used this to wash it off - it totally removed the oil which no cleansers ever do. So I knew this was just way too drying of a formula for me. Total bummer.

I can only use this as a remover for thicker, very emollient type masks and cleansers (Ponds, Oils, etc). I don't recommend this for people with dry skin at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Perfect. No/very light smell. Takes off make up. Great packaging. Cheap. Non irritating. Ph Balanced. So moisturizing it leaves my skin plumped and soft. Have not used around eyes

on 9/18/2011 10:14:00 PM

Quite possibly the best darn cleanser I've ever used and I've used lots. Just a TINY bit does it and you get the cushioned feeling of thick whip cream on your face. While washing away, I just let it sink in for a bit. I can feel the richness. It's that good and there is NO reason to spend more on any other cleanser, if you desire a thicker one such as this. I loved it in the summer and I'm sure to love it during the winter ahead. Quite a find at Whole Foods. I'm thrilled Whole Foods supplies the consumer with such fine products, without all the gimmicks and unnecessary ingredients at high end retail stores. I believe the Whole Foods purchase is buying a product in a purer state that mass marketed products. Compare prices and you will pay a fraction of the price, with ingredients that do the job.